Milestone 7: Day 70: 3/21/2015

Options
danelutza19
danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
Good morning champions!!!
It's been 70 days since we started our journey and everyone deserves to be congratulated!!!!!
Log your progress in the spreadsheet and let's see what adjustments we need to make.
My weightloss rate is calculates at 1lb every 10 days so I think my original goal was a bit too ambitious and I will change it to better reflect my ambitions :) the 2.5lb I packed after starting Creatine, are now gone, and this milestone I have some progress. :)
Friday's are days I like to leave the gym exhausted because I have two rest days ahead and I know I can recover: mission accomplished there!!!
Today will be a very nice and relaxing day. I'm pretty exited since I need a new bathing suit and today might be the day I get it. :)
Have a fabulous Saturday everyone!!!!

Oh, I couldn't help myself, I'm just going to post this picture because it made my day yesterday! I felt so good to see I'm not the only person who feels this:
9c2da3b3vgws.jpg

Replies

• NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    I actually reached my first goal 25 pounds ago and then continued to revise downward (as the impossible :) ) was reached. Lost 2 lbs but not sure I can hold this number - will see what happens. I haven’t been at these numbers (even at 25 pounds heavier) in over 25 years! :D
    -
    Not saying too much about the additional loss to friends/family -- figure I'll skip the "you don't want to lose anymore" feedback. LOL - Fact is I am happy where I am - would be happy with a little less - but I'll never be considered "underweight" by any chart :)

AS posted on my homepage - Celebrating World Down Syndrome Day locally. Our nephew (43 y/o) was chosen to be one of twelve community members to be professionally photographed for the local organization on a 16x20 canvas. A day of raffles, music and with lots of business participation is planned. Of course he thinks the whole celebration is just for him. LOL :D

73641431.png
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Good morning all and happy 7th milestone day! Just finished my workout and now lots of stuff to do getting ready for my trip. Today is pampering day...getting the "girly" stuff done :) I may have to revise my weight as well, but in the other direction. I was being a little optimistic and my husband now tells me enough. I still have fat or more than likely loose skin hanging but ribs and bones are visible in other areas. Don't want to cross that line because I am looking at what's left versus what's gone. Unfortunately the fat doesn't always leave the areas we want it to. So after vacation I will decide on my goal range and set my weight at the top of the range and anything below is bonus.
    Will concentrate on muscle strength and lifting once I get back. That should help firm up the areas I am unhappy with and increase my strength and functional fitness which is a great help doing obstacle course runs which I love!

So happy for your nephew NikonPal, I hopes he enjoys his celebration to the fullest. Tell him hi from Edmonton, Alberta. (*)

Danelutza you are doing awesome, you are an inspiration to me to lift more.

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone!
  • krp97
    krp97 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing great and it is so nice to see!!
    Danelutza I love your picture. Everyone looks at me funny when I say I enjoy exercising.

Unlike most people on here and especially those of us who post regularly, I have not been successful in losing weight for these 70 days. I have exercised regularly and paid much more attention to what I eat and how much of it, but for some reason these stubborn pounds are not coming off. However, I am sticking with it and doing the best I can.

Goals for today:
    1. Finish homework
    2. Get a real workout in
    3. Stay under calories
    4. Go to bed early

Good luck everyone!!
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    My weight didn't change, (that is I gained but lost ). I met all my goals for Friday.
    Today's goals are much the same as yesterday. My husband has fixed my bike so I will get out and ride a little.
  • Kenda2427
    Options
    Krp97 don't get frustrated, we all have our periods of gaining and losing the same few pounds. I was stuck for weeks and just finally broke through. It takes persistence and focus but if you are doing all the right things eventually it will happen. Don't give up.
  • danelutza19
    Options
    Hang tight Krp97, it will happen soon !!! Meanwhile, take photos, take measurements and keep going girl!!!!
  • danelutza19
    Options
    Krp97 here is something to keep you going!!!c7kpo0kdyd6l.jpg
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Kenda2427 wrote: »
    Good morning all and happy 7th milestone day! Just finished my workout and now lots of stuff to do getting ready for my trip...So happy for your nephew NikonPal, I hopes he enjoys his celebration to the fullest. Tell him hi from Edmonton, Alberta. (*)
    Have a wonderful Saturday everyone!

Here is a photo I took of the "Star" himself -- I passed along your best wishes!

WDSD_zpspa1s9c82.jpg
  • krp97
    krp97 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Thank you Kenda and Danelutza. I have stopped worrying so much about the numbers and more on how I feel and what I am doing to get better. Thank you for your encouragement! You guys are the best!
  • Kenda2427
    Options
    Your nephew looks so proud, glad he enjoyed his day