Fell off the wagon

Options
lsgibbs83
lsgibbs83 Posts: 254 Member
UGH!!!!

Had an off week to say the least. Now I feel like crap. It is so true...eat like crap, feel like crap. I am so close to the upper end of my goal, which is where I want to be by my 50th birthday in 6 weeks. I need to lose just a pound a week to get there. Cannot afford to lose focus like that again.

Replies

• Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    Holds out hand as I pass you by..... grab ahold and get back on this wagon!!
  • lsgibbs83
    Options
    Follow_me wrote: »
    Holds out hand as I pass you by..... grab ahold and get back on this wagon!!

Back on my friend! 4.5 miles at the track after work and stayed in my calories today. I just had to put some stress on the back burner and remember why I am here.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Personally, I actually started working out again because of stress... I find it a relief.
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    You got this. And we're all here for you, promise. If you feel tempted - remember that there is an entire community here who is willing to help push you to follow YOUR goals.
  • lsgibbs83
    Options
    Joannah700 wrote: »
    You got this. And we're all here for you, promise. If you feel tempted - remember that there is an entire community here who is willing to help push you to follow YOUR goals.

Thanks. Back on track this week. I managed to undo the damage and am back to where I was 2 weeks ago. Lesson learned...trying to comfort myself with food just makes me feel worse.
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    Yeah, let that be a lesson to ya! :-p lol
  • lsgibbs83
    Options
    Follow_me wrote: »
    Yeah, let that be a lesson to ya! :-p lol

Yeah, yeah, yeah...Put it (him) behind me and moving on.
  • MonsoonStorm
    MonsoonStorm Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    yeah, at the end of the day it's not worth it.

A big hug and kudos for pulling yourself back up :)
  • lsgibbs83
    Options
    yeah, at the end of the day it's not worth it.

A big hug and kudos for pulling yourself back up :)

Thank you. Pulling myself out of the funk has gotten me, as of this morning, less than 2 lbs from the upper end of my goal. :smiley: I guess I just needed to get pissed enough at him to get myself back as priority.

Looks like I am going to owe my photog friend the photo shoot sooner than I thought. We had a deal, once I made it to goal I would let him do some portraits, and he gets to pick the concepts. Makes me a little nervous, to say the least. His exact words were "you will do what I say. Nothing you don't want seen won't get posted on my website". :pensive: