3/22 Day 35 Sunday

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
I'M SO SORRY!
I'm sorry for the delayed post! My baby cousin did a surprised visit and ended up staying the night so I lost track of time and midnight passed me by! So here is the challenge posted at 4 am! (Once again, I'm really sorry Q.Q)

What is one of the most common things that we eat to much of almost everyday? SALT! It is in almost everything and there is often a lot of it.

Today’s Challenge: Cut the salt!

Salt is nice but to much and it makes you retain water and can cause health problems. We need to cut it down to size!

Replies

• lorilbuckner1
    lorilbuckner1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Its amazing how much sodium is in everything!! Once you start looking at the nutritional values it really makes you think about your food choices!!
  • literique
    literique Posts: 85 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Just joined the group... perfect day 1 challenge! I was just noticing the other day I am always waaaay over on sodium. Today, I will try to stay below my daily maximum!
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Im not supposed to have large amounts of sodium due to a medical condition, so this is a nice little reminder lol.
  • lieselLalor
    lieselLalor Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Oh man. I just read this...too late for the salt today. Lots of water.
  • princess600tlrr
    Options
    Hello everyone I just joined the group it sounds fun and exciting..... Good luck!
  • grumpybunny1
    Options
    I really try to do this every day. But it's much harder for me in spring and summer, because I love it on melon.