Day 73: 3/24/15

Options
SingRunTing
SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
edited March 2015 in Social Groups
Good morning!!

I hit my goals yesterday. It feels good to be back on track. Here's to keeping up with it today!

Goals for today:
1. stay within calories
2. 10,000 steps
3. swim & strength

Replies

• NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Good morning SingRunTing - glad you are on track and doing so great!

Burned 334 calories doing 56 minutes of cardio exercises, including "Walking treadmill gym 3.2. mph" and (for 1st time) light-moderate pace recumbent bike. (Food less exercise = (-)131 going into mid-morning.
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Danelutza19 – So why am I still thinking about Kill Me Now Nutella Buttercream frosted cake made from scratch? LOL
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone !!!
    Way to go SingRunTing!!!
    NikonPal, its a good think you're only thinking about it, living in the same house with it is very challenging :)
    Yesterday was such a great day. My workout felt soooo good!!!! Nutrion wise, I do things a bit different: the food I eat is vital for performance, so when I have a treat ( cake) instead of working around my calories, I prefer to go over on calories and make sure I still get all my nutrients in.
    For today I'm taking it easy with the exception of my pull-ups training.
    Have a fabulous day everyone!!!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    I made this one for everyone here: ec2zppor5j26.jpg
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I met all my goals yesterday. Had a little over 15,000 steps. Was under my calories and drank over my water goal.
    For today my goals are to stay under calories, get 10,000 steps and drink 64oz of water. A personal goal I have set for myself is to walk the dogs everyday, either one at a time or together. So far so good. We don't walk far as one is getting up there in age and he gets tired fast and the other is only about 8 inches tall so he gets worn out fast.
    Hope everybody has a wonderful day.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Good day all!! I am now on vacation in Mexico. Today has been a pretty lazy day, but did a good strength training this morning, little beach walking and swimming. Food is not the greatest, the only stuff I like is the sweet stuff. :s I know I will be up when I return but will try to stay active and work out each morning. Will be doing a compete reset when vacation time is all over and get back to business. Have a great one all. B)