Helpful Advice and Meeting Gamers

Options
My name is John im 26 live in CT, i began my fitness journey a while back I used to weigh 220 now sitting at aroun 180. My main goal is to become a fitness athlete. I am an avid video game and batman junkie even have a sleeved out tattoo dedicated lol. Most of my free time outside the gym is spent playing video games in some fashion from handheld to console to pc. I'm hoping to meet some cool people compare fitness goals plans ideas and research and give any advice I can to help my fellow gamer nation.... Also my gamer tag on Xbox is xBWx J Blaze and my steam name is Batmanical for anyone who is down for some fun all around whatever!

Replies

• guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you John! My name is Alison, fellow batman junkie lol. Ill add you on steam later if you don't mind! im TwitchyHedwig.
  • JLanno1418
    Options
    I welcome all possible friends gamers and fitness enthusiasts lol. Especially Batman junkies haha
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Love me some Batman. Anyone who can always outsmart Superman is OK in my book. I don't do too much PC gaming anymore. My kids have gotten me back into conosle. Look for Gilbrod on the PSN and WiiU. Good job on your weight loss. I'm trying to get back there again.