Daily check-in

Options
runner115
runner115 Posts: 321 Member
edited March 2015 in Social Groups
I'm with Pink Panther - motivated to start sooner - and like SomeGirl - don't currently own a scale - but I know I need to lose because all my clothes are too tight.

Anyone interested in a daily check-in for accountability?

I had a good day today (meaning ate well and exercised) - hoping to make it two in a row!

Replies

• guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    I always like the idea of a daily check in thread, its a great place to share our little victories and the things that were hard for us and generally just have a great space to talk to other people doing the same things as us:)
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I like a daily check in thread, but as long as its a new thread each day, otherwise it gets difficult to follow.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of a daily check-in!
  • guinevere96
    Options
    Checking in today, hi everyone! Ive been naughty with my calories this week. But I went grocery shopping last night and got LOTS of healthy things so Ill get back into this. I made tater tots out of cauliflower last night and they were not horrible!
  • mhanispeedy
    mhanispeedy Posts: 50 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Checking in today, hi everyone! Ive been naughty with my calories this week. But I went grocery shopping last night and got LOTS of healthy things so Ill get back into this. I made tater tots out of cauliflower last night and they were not horrible!

in my area brocolli is available far away like 40 mins drive , if i buy broccoli for 10 days and freeze it , will this work ?? please do comment

• Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I love that others want to start early, I just can't resist! I had a good day today. It started rocky because I ate out, but managed to stay in my calorie limit in the end, and did some extra exercise too to make up for the unhealthy choices. I've decided my official weigh in day will be on a Monday, so hopefully that will motivate me to make good choices for the weekend. I seem to struggle with resisting eating out and takeout foods so if I know I've to weigh in on Monday it might make me think twice!
  • Gzuschick
    Gzuschick Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello All! Wow. How motivating to find members checking in already! I'm down! I am five days into my journey and new life and I can feel my mentality about all of it is so different this time. I KNOW this time my weight loss won't happen overnight, so my goal is to focus on that and savor each day, knowing it's one day closer to the woman I once was. I am 9.2lbs down so far and very happy. I've also been introduced to spinach smoothies with berries and almond milk. I love them and never would've thought they would be in my diet. It has been fun trying new things.
    Please feel free to friend me.
    Theresa
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    excited for this, I just started night shift, 7pm-7am and it's been tough some days, I track midnight to midnight, but my days off are harder now. excited to get this started :D
  • runner115
    runner115 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Guinevere - what are cauliflower tater tots???
  • piggysmalls333
    piggysmalls333 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm new here but totally down to lose! I've spent all day cooking today and prepping my meals for the week. Made cinnamon oatmeal, baked an entire egg white carton to make easy breakfast sandwiches in the mornings, lemon pepper chicken, rice, asparagus, broccoli, and more so I'll be all packed up for my long days at work without being tempted by the vending machines. Bring it on!
  • guinevere96
    Options
    Hello everyone! Today is a new work week for me, and im dreading it. I really cant stand this desk job, I have too much energy for it. Im thinking about finding something else to get me through school, even if I take a small pay cut id be much happier doing something where I move around more.
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    sitting at work, charting and eating some raw snow peas. yummy! :) this midnight-midnight tracking is awesome, my only problem is about 4am when i just want something to munch on, and i'm not even hungry. :\
  • guinevere96
    Options
    Hello everyone! Today is a new work week for me, and im dreading it. I really cant stand this desk job, I have too much energy for it. Im thinking about finding something else to get me through school, even if I take a small pay cut id be much happier doing something where I move around more.

I put in my notice today at work. Im ready to be happier and active and not sit at a desk all day.
  • melvillesarahjane51
    Options
    Hello all, I'm up for Daily check in, I have an under active thyroid and struggling to shift this weight, so here goes. Looking forward to a slimmer Summer x good luck all x
  • ThickHeartMom
    ThickHeartMom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I just joined the group - been tracking on MFP for 19 (maybe 20) days now. I've dropped 29 pounds in the last 7 months, but I have both a quinceanera and a wedding coming, so I could use more! I'm all for daily checking in. I'm sick today though (first time in a looming time) and all I want are comfort foods, so I'm working on that. Have a great day!
  • trenea7
    trenea7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined the group and though I've been a member of MFP for a few years, I've never really used it. But, today is the day!!! Spring is here and my body is screaming for a change! Started today off with my first green smoothie--good stuff. Have to quit being a grazer and being way to sedentary. I completed a half marathon 2 years ago and now can't run around the block. Time to move!
  • Ineedaname2
    Ineedaname2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I just joined this group as well. I'm committed to tracking on MFP and using my fitbit to track activity. I want to lose 30 lbs but more than that, I want to live a healthier lifestyle. It would be super helpful to check in daily - thanks for setting this up!
    -
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Spring is in the air and April is almost here.
    This challenge group is going to (*) ROCK! (*)
  • AshleyNicolePedigo
    AshleyNicolePedigo Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm excited for challenge to start as well! I did really well with the drop 20 by Easter! If I can do just as good with this one, it will put me only 9 pounds away from goal weight! Had to lose 72 pounds total. 43 pounds down today! I love these challenge groups. Great place to come for motivation, support and accountability!!
  • Tammys_journey
    Tammys_journey Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just joined this group, and can't wait for it to start. I have 100+pounds to lose all together so dropping 20 by July 4th would be awesome. I don't have any support at home so I'm really looking forward to both giving and receiving support and motivation!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!