Welcome~ We start April 6th!

Options

Replies

• AmyJo527
    AmyJo527 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I definitely need to lose at least 20lbs by summer...my doctor wants to see a decrease in my cholesterol and blood pressure by then, and I would love to weigh in much lighter than I did at my last appointment. Good Luck everyone!
  • tmtost79
    tmtost79 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am so in. Attempted the Easter Challenge...still trying to lose *some*. This is going to be great!!
  • Lisa_0527
    Lisa_0527 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm in....thank you for setting this up!
  • MKelson3277
    Options
    I'm hoping this will be a nice motivating jump start to my long journey ahead. Good luck to everyone!
  • ginadevalera
    Options
    I'm in! This is the first time I've joined one of these challenges, even though I've been on and off MFP for the last couple of years. So excited to get started - I believe having some extra motivation will really make all the difference in keeping on track this time.
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Please add my name to the spreadsheet? :)
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Please add my name to the spreadsheet? :)

Never mind. Turns out I can edit it. My bad. :#
  • amywillloseit2015
    amywillloseit2015 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi I would like to try this challenge. I need to lose about 50 lbs so 20 by July would be great.Anyone can add me as a friend if they want to and we can help motivate each other.
  • summmermaria
    summmermaria Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've lost 22lbs since Christmas and my ultimate goal is my wedding in August.
  • Tammys_journey
    Tammys_journey Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in. This is my first group on MFP and I have a lot of weight to loss. So to drop 20 ponds for July 4th will be great. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!
  • Level1Vegan
    Level1Vegan Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Excited to start again....
  • Frobie
    Frobie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This is my first challenge as well and I'm looking forward to it. My weightloss has essentially stalled for the past several months (discouraging!) and so it will be nice to have some social encouragement/accountability! Best of luck everyone :)
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    In.... :D
  • shaunjadon
    shaunjadon Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • deetee74
    deetee74 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am ,need to succeed in this challenge.
  • Gingerspice45
    Gingerspice45 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    This will be my second weight loss challenge on MFP. I lost weight but I didn't complete my goal last time. Maybe this time will be different. Looking forward to starting :smiley:
  • ShSho08
    ShSho08 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Like others, this is my first challenge...I am excited and thrilled to be with a great group of motivators. We can do this!!
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

This challenge is ideal for me as it is my official hen do on July 4th :smiley: and I get married on July 24th so If I can lose at least 20lbs by then I will be chuffed!! Ideally I'd like to lose 30lbs by July 24th,

Roll on April 6th :smile:

Jen xx
  • rebasue55
    rebasue55 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I need encouragement. I have a lot to lose and losing with others is a great way to do it:)
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I didn't see an Easter challenge in time, but I have lost 15.6 lbs since my birthday (Feb 7), and hopefully another 4.6 by April 4 (my baby's 3rd birthday). That will put me right on track to start this challenge.

However, with a little luck, I will be able to keep with the weight loss track that I've been on, and be closer to 30 lbs lost by then. I'm seriously motivated to lose weight because I've been doing so well lately, and I have family coming to visit in mid June.