April Goals

Options
mojox2003
mojox2003 Posts: 276 Member
Well April is nearly upon us so what are our goals for this next month, For me its to loose 8lb I put on half a pound this last week and iv gone off tract this last couple of weeks, Iv worked so hard that I dont want to mess it up and put on all the weight that iv lost.

So for me its back on track and hope for the best its 6 weeks till my birthday and I would love to be nearly 17st by then.

Replies

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    My only goal in April is to finish my half marathon (April 11)!
  • mojox2003
    Options
    Ohhh fantastic good luck with your half marathon Ceci
  • gonna_do_it_56
    gonna_do_it_56 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Good luck mojox..you can do it!! Will be thinking of you Cecil on April11th
  • gonna_do_it_56
    Options
    Part of my post didn't appear....I want to lose 4lb...I have been stuck....
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I'm back on Juice plus whilst waiting for Gastroenterology appointment. starting to feel better.
  • Just_Ceci
    Options
    I just updated the spreadsheet. Get those plans in place!
  • gonna_do_it_56
    Options
    A big thank you Ceci...Yep going down !!!! Good luck on the 11th
  • gonna_do_it_56
    Options
    Hoping to get below 170 this month :#
  • mojox2003
    Options
    Thanks Ceci I want to be under 240 this month, I lost 6,5lb this week it has been a good week and iv got my sons birthday this weekend so think i may have a gain but im so happy with what im doing, Iv not been this weight in over 8 years iv never stuck to anything this long so thanks ladies and the gents out there as well this group has been fab for me xx
  • Naybelline
    Options
    mojox2003 wrote: »
    Thanks Ceci I want to be under 240 this month, I lost 6,5lb this week it has been a good week and iv got my sons birthday this weekend so think i may have a gain but im so happy with what im doing, Iv not been this weight in over 8 years iv never stuck to anything this long so thanks ladies and the gents out there as well this group has been fab for me xx

you've done really well, you should be proud of yourself. x

• gonna_do_it_56
    Options
    mojox2003 wrote: »

That's brilliant <3
  • gonna_do_it_56
    Options
    Good luck Ceci :)
  • Just_Ceci
    Options
    I did it! Finished my half this morning in 2:11:29. The weather was perfect and it was great running with my brother in our hometown!
  • gonna_do_it_56
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    I did it! Finished my half this morning in 2:11:29. The weather was perfect and it was great running with my brother in our hometown!

Yay!!!How great you must feel!!!!!'
  • Naybelline
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »

Fantastic, well done!
  • Just_Ceci
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Now that my half is done, I'm working on trying to maintain my current weight without logging food. After 1 week of no logging, I'm down a lb! I might just be able to do this!
  • Naybelline
    Options
    nice!!!
  • mojox2003
    Options
    Brilliant well done ceci you have done amazing.