Replies

• Showe53188
    Showe53188 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm super excited for this! I think it's just what I need
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I have about 30lbs total to lose so I don't know if I can lose 20lbs in 9 weeks, but I can sure try! :)
  • ACSL3
    Options
    So I'm not able to add my name to the google document :( It's probably because I use a really old version of my browser and it just doesn't work well with this version anymore. I'm on a ship, currently deployed, so I'm not allowed to upgrade the browser. I can load the spreadsheet - I just can't type in it. Would someone be willing to put my information in for me?

Name: ACSL3
    MFP start weight: 178
    UGW: 140

I'll wait until April 6th to add the challenge start weight and challenge goal. Thank you! :D
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    ACSL3 wrote: »
    So I'm not able to add my name to the google document :( It's probably because I use a really old version of my browser and it just doesn't work well with this version anymore. I'm on a ship, currently deployed, so I'm not allowed to upgrade the browser. I can load the spreadsheet - I just can't type in it. Would someone be willing to put my information in for me?

I'll wait until April 6th to add the challenge start weight and challenge goal. Thank you! :D

I got you added!!!! I keep an eye out for your SW and goal when we get closer to date and get them added for you too. I hope that you have a great week.
  • ACSL3
    Options
    ACSL3 wrote: »

I got you added!!!! I keep an eye out for your SW and goal when we get closer to date and get them added for you too. I hope that you have a great week.

Yay! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! :D

• CarolineM11
    CarolineM11 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I added myself. I used MFP under another name and no longer had email access so I changed my name here (hence why my MFP start weight is 230 when my ticker says 163). Thanks for the challenge!
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    The Easter challenge was good and I am looking forward to this challenge hopefully I am able to do even better and lose more/reach target :)

Please add me to the spreadsheet. Thank you

Just noticed my name is on the spreadsheet already...Cool :smiley:
  • Ywilliams82
    Ywilliams82 Posts: 55 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm in
    I will add my details when I can get on my laptop, as it won't let me do it on my phone
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,306 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • 12qw34
    12qw34 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My current weight is 170lbs
    My goal weight for the challenge is 150lbs
    My ultimate goal weight is 140lbs
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone..one more week and we will begin this wonderful journey!! Get ready
  • caseyon2nd
    caseyon2nd Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm new to these challenges. How does it work? I'm usually only on mfp on my phone.
  • esindhuphak
    esindhuphak Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    So happy to have an active group of people in the same boat with me :)
  • mlatrice
    mlatrice Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • jennygonz14
    Options
    How do i add my name to the group. Im new to fitness pal :)
  • Jmoullet1
    Jmoullet1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am in :) I suspect my firewall at work is preventing me from accessing the spreadsheet - so I will check from home tonight. We are PCS'ing back to the states mid July - so this is the perfect group to try and keep my motivation going.
  • jodibelle
    jodibelle Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say hi to everyone! Happy to be back in the swing of things and get moving again! :D
  • goblue8426
    goblue8426 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I just added myself to the (BOTTOM of) the spreadsheet :smile: My personal goal will be 15 pounds by July 4th but I need the motivation nonetheless. Excited to keep myself accountable!
  • foreverroses123
    foreverroses123 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! :D I also added myself to the spreadsheet right now :) I am going to study in Japan for a year starting this september and at that time I would like to be much healthier than I am today.. Yess let's do this!
  • kastephens11
    kastephens11 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to start this! Having a group will definitely help me stay motivated to shed the pounds!