Inspired

Options
ernier13
ernier13 Posts: 8 Member
looking forward to living a healthier lifestyle, eating right and exercising more. It's just hard doing this alone but it can be done

Replies

• katie5524
    katie5524 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Yes it can ! And yes it is lol but together we can help each other do it !!
  • sunnydays851
    sunnydays851 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I definitely can be done! Don't give up on yourself! You WILL reach your goals and you'll wonder how you ever lived before. Your best bet is finding a fun exercise. I personally love dancing. I play Just Dance everyday for about thirty minutes. Tennis and other sports might be fun, too. For eating healthy, you'll need to keep unhealthy foods inside your house at a minimum. I can be hard, but you'll find some very delicious snacks that are healthy to boot. I recommend 100 calorie pop, and veggie straws ( ranch veggie straws taste almost exactly like sour cream and onion chips!)
  • katie5524
    Options
    Ooh good idea I'll have to find those !! :p my biggest thing is breakfast in my early days I hate getting up early to make food so 9 times out of ten I end up just skipping it altogether wich leaves me snaking even more than I should during the day or running to Tim's .... So I'm seeing if i scramble an egg before bed and put in in the fridge if It will be tastey in the morning I might make a sandwich with it lol but not sure
  • S1508
    S1508 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hello everyone! I just entered the community so i hope we all can get along.
    We all have the same goal. i wish for everyone the best ;) I think it will be difficult with the time zone because i live in Germany, but i hope it doesn't matter a lot. I am really sorry because my english is not the best, but i think we all can understand each other.
  • katie5524
    Options
    Your English is fine :p my bf needs a kick in the but thought he bough strawberry turnovers from Walmart he knows I like those .... There's one sitting on my computer desk right now but I'm forcing myself not to eat it lol
  • sunnydays851
    Options
    I hate it when that happens! Some people just don't understand. For the breakfast issue, what I eat is Yoplait hundred calorie yogurt. It is delicious and filling. I especially like the lemon meringue whips.
  • katie5524
    Options
    I didn't think of yogurt lol I'm lactose intolerant lol but yogurt is usually okay for me lol I'll have to see if I can squeeze that into my budget
  • sunnydays851
    Options
    Greek yogurt is a bit more pricey than regular yogurt, but not buy much and there is less sugar and I find it much tastier.
  • katie5524
    Options
    Sweet thanks I'll keep an eye out
  • 2muchchocncrisps
    2muchchocncrisps Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I find porridge is filling - so long as it is served with calorie laden syrup! At least after that I don't want anything till lunch - which is good as there are always cakes and biscuits around at work to tempt me. Need willpower....
  • sunnydays851
    Options
    When I need willpower I think how many calories are in it. I am always horrified.... I always had some hope that donuts were about two hundred calories each.....more like six hundred lol :p
  • katie5524
    Options
    Lol what I do is I go to add it in and search it and when I find it if it's too much I put it down well try to
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    ernier13 wrote: »
    looking forward to living a healthier lifestyle, eating right and exercising more. It's just hard doing this alone but it can be done

You're not alone..you have us! :)
  • katie5524
    Options
    Yes u do !!