7 Day No Fast Food Challenge!

Options
sunnydays851
sunnydays851 Posts: 116 Member
I'm am super excited for the 7 Day No Fast Food Challenge! I hope you all join, it will obviously have a great impact on your journey to lose those pounds. If you all have fun with this challenge and enough of you request it I will be excited to come up with some more challenges!! I am open to suggestions. Even if only one other person joins I will be happy knowing that I helped somebody achieve they're goals. Who's with me?

Replies

• katie5524
    katie5524 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    IM IN ! I once went a year without McDonald's lol but not fast food lets do this !!
  • sunnydays851
    Options
    I'm glad to see some enthusiasm! :D So excited! I'm open to suggestions if you have any!
  • katie5524
    Options
    Uhh none yet lol but if I think of some I'll mention them
  • sunnydays851
    Options
    Great! :D
  • S1508
    S1508 Posts: 14
    Options
    I also want to join the challenge. It will be funny and good for our health. I don' t eat fast food so it won't be difficult for me. When do we start?
  • S1508
    Options
    Oh sorry. I realized that the challenge begins today. I wish everyone lots of luck. Hope we all endure it till the end. :p
  • katie5524
    Options
    XD we will ! So I just thought of one that I'll prbably hate myself later for openings big mouth and saying it lol no Chocolate for a month lol
  • sunnydays851
    Options
    That will be hard. Like really, really hard. But I love a challenge. Consider it done.....
    Next month. Lol :p
  • katie5524
    Options
    Lol xD after my period lol this is my first one back on the pill so I have no idea how the cramps are going to be lol
  • S1508
    Options
    ;) It's a great idea. If we really want eat chocolat we can choose other healthier choices (like bananas) to stop the craving for sweet things. It's all possible and easier, if we do it together. :D
  • katie5524
    Options
    I usually stuff my face full of fruit when I want gummies lol they taste better anyways
  • katie5524
    Options
    I was thinking of doing a i fit into my old pair of shorts challenge ? Like by idk June first we could be able to fit into that pair or clothing that we saved for after we lose the weight type thing ??
  • sunnydays851
    Options
    Good idea! I think I just came across a batch of smart cookies.... though I might eat you lol :p
  • katie5524
    Options
    Runn!!! Lol jk jk :p
  • sunnydays851
    Options
    Lol :p