Better accruracy

Options
pennysob
pennysob Posts: 59 Member
Looking to replace fitbit flex band with a clip, for better accuracy. has anyone used the clips as of yet? I work with small children under the age of one, I rock, I pat and rub their little backs. The flex seems to count it steps. I've changed the setting with without success. I found clips for fitbit on a online store, hoping to get feedback from other users.

Replies

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    I only take my Fitbit Flex off to charge, but I lost the weight & have maintained for nine months. TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) is by definition the number of calories at which your weight will stabilize, which means my Fitbit burn is TDEE.

I get "steps" in the shower every day, but I don't sweat the accuracy of my step count. Trust your Fitbit for several weeks, then reevaluate your progress.
  • FishyK
    FishyK Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I liked my clip on Fitbit, and it survived the wash twice. Not three times, though. Being destroyed in the laundry is the most common complaint about the clipons.
  • shedberg59
    shedberg59 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I used a one but not the clip. Just keep it in my pocket. Now using a Surge HR
  • Mr_Shawn
    Mr_Shawn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have only used a Fitbit one for two years. I find it more accurate as I also wear a LG G watch and notice that they are never in sync. I have found that the watch shows less steps than my Fitbit.
  • indianwin2001
    indianwin2001 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    editorgrrl wrote: »
    I only take my Fitbit Flex off to charge, but I lost the weight & have maintained for nine months. TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) is by definition the number of calories at which your weight will stabilize, which means my Fitbit burn is TDEE.

I get "steps" in the shower every day, but I don't sweat the accuracy of my step count. Trust your Fitbit for several weeks, then reevaluate your progress.

^^THIS^^