I'm not having a very good week

2014june
2014june Posts: 115 Member
think it may be a big gain for me this week . is anyone else struggling :'( .

Replies

• goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    I am sorry that you are having a bad week. I had one of those a few weeks ago. I fell of the wagon in a huge way and ate so much junk that I was literally sick before the week was over.
    The key here is not to quit. Keep fighting the fight until you win!!! I am glad that you are here and that you aren't doing it alone. :)
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Sorry to hear that. Maybe you will be pleasantly surprised.

What's going on?
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    I've been hungrier this week, but I know that happens now and then. I just keep logging and doing what I know works.

55835802.png
  • 2014june
    2014june Posts: 115 Member
    Thank you for your replies ladies. well i faced the scales and i'm now 1lb over my start weight . so that's it time for changes.
  • shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    We all have off weeks sometimes life kicks you in the boom boom and it is hard to stay focused on weight loss with so much other stuff going on. Don't down yourself weight gain happens to the best of us when we don't actively work on it. Get back on track because you deserve it.
  • lemurcat12
    That's not so bad--just get back on track. You can do it!
  • ChiaGnome
    ChiaGnome Posts: 179 Member
    I had a major binge session over the weekend. I didn't have much "naughty" stuff, but I managed to find my fiance's fig newtons and ate about 1/2 a dozen dipped in milk. I then ate a decadent white chocolate macadamia nut granola bar dipped in milk... And a bag of popcorn. I think it was spurred on by my having two 5.5% beers, which seems to be enough to get me straight up silly now (weighing 70 lbs less messes with your drinking tolerances lol). Anyway, yes, I have been struggling. I doesn't help that it's been so cold, I've avoided any outside exercise.

End rant.

From here on out, I will be more vigilant. I want to be down 15 lbs by my late September wedding. Forever being immortalized in photographs should be the motivation I need to kick butt!
  • lemurcat12
    edited March 2015
    That's a great incentive, and you have time if you get started now!

I'm back on track, but was stupidly pouty this morning that in the 2 days I've been great about hitting my exercise goals and logging well and keeping my calories under the scale has just fluctuated up. Obviously daily fluctuations are meaningless, but that stupid inner voice is "why am I not losing, I deserve to be losing!" Silly, but I expect you all know what I mean.

My downfall at work has been the casual few pieces of this or that thing that isn't even worth it and that I don't log because who knows and it's minimal, I'll just do more exercise. Yeah, no. No more of that. If my calories need to be lowered, they do, but I need to log everything to be able to judge. So far so good this week.
  • classysassy4ever70
    classysassy4ever70 Posts: 765 Member
    I've been off for a few weeks and haven't even posted. But I am tracking all of my food. I realized its stress eating.

so I am ready to re-commit.

Good luck everyone!
  • CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Yes, yes, yes to all of the above.
  • jrortega1912
    jrortega1912 Posts: 315 Member
    f1c21aa816bcd5f09db7da907e343bf6.jpg
    I too had a weight increase but I will never give up!

• CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Haha! Too cute, jrortega! That very mouse lives in my car - my toddler granddaughter tends to drop too many tempting tidbits , keeping the mice well fed. Four caught in my car this winter! Not sure we have them all.
    But... Great sentiment! We won't ever give up!