3/31 Day 43 Tuesday

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Wow, I'm kinda disappointed that no one commented on yesterday's challenge. I don' know if any of you even looked at it and that makes me feel sad because I put a lot of work into that one. :(

One of the things that makes my day is getting to read all of your comments! Anyway....

Continue-in on...  

Morning! We have had a lot of holidays this week and today is no different. Noted most are not national holidays but state holidays. It is still cool to learn about them! Today is Cesar Chavez day! Cesar Chavez fought inequalities and discrimination with non violence, strikes and the like. So we are going to take a leaf out of his book.

Today’s Challenge: Face any confrontation calm and collected. No shouting or violence.

It is not always easy to face a confrontation with a calm demeanor and most times that is what is called for. Instead the arguement escalates and we often say or do things we don’t mean. Not today! I wish you all luck today! It will not be easy.

Replies

• eva_svi
    eva_svi Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This is a prefect challenge! I'm a day late to it but I guess I'll try to make this one a week long challenge anyway as this is such an important thing (and definitely one I need to work on).
  • meganepreston
    meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    This is a pretty stressful time at work. I will do my best to be calm and pleasant :)
  • tractorgirl78
    Options
    I will do my best today at work! Patients tend to push buttons, but I always try to keep a smile on my face!
  • sandrajohnson143
    sandrajohnson143 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i am new
  • Auna37
    Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Hello there! There will be a challenge posted daily and we have a month long challenge that you can sign up for if you want!