Daily check-in

Options

Replies

• goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    Retired on Friday! So, needless to say this weekend has been a Celebration Weekend! I did get all my walking - 11.68 miles yesterday and 8.13 miles today - done along with another challenge. Tomorrow I will be back on track and figuring out what retired ladies do!

I'm making a new chicken chilli tonight. Smells good...hope it tastes good...I'll soon find out. First I'll test it on my DH and see what happens. Although, I don't know if that's such a good test as the man will eat just about anything. We'll see. ;)

Chris

A Big Congratulations to you!!!!! Way to go getting all of your walking in and have fun figuring out what retired ladies do!!

• galaxyeyed
    galaxyeyed Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Checking in...I just (re)started a week ago, and I'm already down 6 pounds! I know, I know, it's mostly just water weight, but it's still encouraging! Now I just have to stick with it. One day at a time!
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    Retired on Friday! So, needless to say this weekend has been a Celebration Weekend! I did get all my walking - 11.68 miles yesterday and 8.13 miles today - done along with another challenge. Tomorrow I will be back on track and figuring out what retired ladies do!

I'm making a new chicken chilli tonight. Smells good...hope it tastes good...I'll soon find out. First I'll test it on my DH and see what happens. Although, I don't know if that's such a good test as the man will eat just about anything. We'll see. ;)

Chris

Yay! Congratulations on retiring! :D Big accomplishment for you.
  • iveronicagarcia37
    iveronicagarcia37 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! !! Have a nice day :D
  • srosenthal1979
    srosenthal1979 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Had a good weekend, despite the busy schedule. Weighed in today with almost 3 pounds lost in the first week (back at it!). I'll take it!
  • kellyann5599
    kellyann5599 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I've been on a weight rollercoaster for over 13 years now (I'm 33). It's time for it to be real now. I'm down about 9 lbs in the last couple of weeks and I already feel so much better! I've got about 96 more pounds to go! Excited for this challenge!
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    Good morning everyone! !! Have a nice day :D
    Thank you! I had a good day, I hope that you did as well!
    Had a good weekend, despite the busy schedule. Weighed in today with almost 3 pounds lost in the first week (back at it!). I'll take it!
    Way to go!! You doing awesome!
    Hey everyone! I've been on a weight rollercoaster for over 13 years now (I'm 33). It's time for it to be real now. I'm down about 9 lbs in the last couple of weeks and I already feel so much better! I've got about 96 more pounds to go! Excited for this challenge!
    Keep up the great work Kellyann. You can do this! Break those 96 pounds up into little goals and you will be surpised how quickly the time will fly!
  • LogicalDaydreamer
    LogicalDaydreamer Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Resisting the Easter chocolate temptations, and I'm feeling really good about it. There will be time for that when it fits better into my goals, but for now I want to focus on eating food that I love AND that makes me feel good!
  • runner115
    runner115 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hey glad to see this group is still active - somehow I lost the link and couldn't find you guys - glad to be back again. no change in weight :( I need y'all to motivate me!
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    One more week until this group starts! Good luck everyone!
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    I was hoping that someone can help me with some confusion I am having about the spreadsheet. Will be weighing in for the first time on April 6 or April 12? If we weigh in on April 6th then that means that the last weigh in is scheduled for June 29th or that we will have two weeks between weigh-ins somewhere. I hope I am making sense. :|
  • liacosc
    liacosc Posts: 4
    Options
    Good morning!!!
    So I'm down the first 26 pounds and now I have hit a plateau! No matter what I do I can't break the 170 mark, I've been stuck here for over two months!
    I have another 20 to go until goal weight and I really need ideas, tips and tricks! I exercise 3-4 times a week and alternate between running, weight training and core work. Please someone help!!!!!
  • Level1Vegan
    Level1Vegan Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I was hoping that someone can help me with some confusion I am having about the spreadsheet. Will be weighing in for the first time on April 6 or April 12? If we weigh in on April 6th then that means that the last weigh in is scheduled for June 29th or that we will have two weeks between weigh-ins somewhere. I hope I am making sense. :|

I was going to weigh in on the 6th and stick to Monday weigh ins from there...
    That 'last' weigh might give me a few more days to really push until the 4th July. ..

• goingforahundred
    Options
    jemcad13 wrote: »

I was going to weigh in on the 6th and stick to Monday weigh ins from there...
    That 'last' weigh might give me a few more days to really push until the 4th July. ..

I didn't actually see a July 4th weigh in. I see the one that is for June 29th. Am I missing it?
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,436 Member
    Options
    A Big Congratulations to you!!!!! Way to go getting all of your walking in and have fun figuring out what retired ladies do!!
    ACSL3 wrote: »
    Yay! Congratulations on retiring! :D Big accomplishment for you.

Thank you, goingforahundred and ACSL3! This is going to be fun!

Chris
  • MinxyNZ
    MinxyNZ Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to starting this challenge :)
  • Tammys_journey
    Tammys_journey Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Checking in!!! We start in less than a week. I'm so excited I can't wait!!!!
  • Level1Vegan
    Level1Vegan Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    @100...
    Week 13 - the last one - starts on 29th June
    So I figure if I'm weighing on that day (Monday) and I've just got a few pounds to go i'll have a few more days to try & lose them before its all over on the 4th.
  • candythorns
    candythorns Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Checking in, finished c25k day two today!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Hello new challenge friends! Checking in today and excited to begin this challenge! Getting ready to hop on the treadmill. I plan to watch some mind numbing show I recorded on my DVR so I don't think about how boring it is to walk on the treadmill! LOL