Fitbit Premium Trial

Options
FishyK
FishyK Posts: 147 Member
I signed up for the free trial. Here's what I know so far. Nothing changes in the app, you can only access it by computer. I can read some stuff on my Android phone, but not the graphs, which are incompatible with my phone (Note 3). Since I rarely access Fitbit or MFP on my computer, I won't be accessing my "trainer". If I'm going to have a remote, non human trainer I at least want them on my smartphone.

Does anyone use and love the Premium service? If so, how do you access it and what do you love? How does the trainer work? I clicked on the tab and was rerouted to the Fitbit home page.

Replies

• indianwin2001
    indianwin2001 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I use the premium service and love it. I mainly use it as a reference for data. I download all the stats into excel every month so I can track and compare the data.It let's me keep and maintain my weight where I want it to be,whether I am on a cutting or bulking cycle.
  • indianwin2001
    indianwin2001 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Oh I forgot the other part of the question.I use the computer for this aspect of fitbit.Used in the correct way, the premium service is a powerful tool
  • FishyK
    FishyK Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the feedback!
  • kuranda10
    kuranda10 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I have it so I can download into to bring to my doctors

The trainer, for the first 12 weeks, determines your activity level and then increases you expected TDEE and ctivity calories for the day. Then they increase them every week ... #$*#$#%#*
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    kuranda10 wrote: »
    I have it so I can download into to bring to my doctors

The trainer, for the first 12 weeks, determines your activity level and then increases you expected TDEE and ctivity calories for the day. Then they increase them every week ... #$*#$#%#*

Thanks for this, I really don't need something else pushing me, it is bad enough with me, my fitness instructors, and my husband doing it already!

I get all the reports I need from the FB dashboard, my scale and my measuring tape.
  • fatjon73
    fatjon73 Posts: 379 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I to have the premium and love it......as I am a data geek.....the benchmarking is good......it shows you how you are compared to others.....I have found I am very active for my age / size etc.....give you a lift knowing your not really the lazy fat arsed person you thought you were....lol......I am week 5 in....so I cant wait to see what the trainer gives me to do once complete....but so far I am on progress.....to how I set it.....will see how it goes..

If you like Data, buy it....if your wanting a way to stay focused this Is not the tool.....(unless your a data nerd too.....data collecting keeps me focused, lol....)

I too am Old Scool......I use a desktop PC for all things....my phone is used just to see posts while out etc.....my fat fingers would stop me doing all my typing on a phone.....and I like to type....lol