My Weekend Fail....

Options
LSamara
LSamara Posts: 14 Member
edited February 2015 in Social Groups
I went 1000 calories over budget yesterday. I'm usually very good at staying under and when I have gone over it's only been by 100 - 200 cals. But, I totally binged on junk. It began when I asked hubby to feed my craving for fried chicken by bringing home KFC. After that it was all down hill with chocolates, ice cream, cookies and apple pie. I've been at this since May 2014 and have never had a binge like this before, I'm not sure what came over me and now I'm having major guilt and disgust :(

Replies

• klcovington
    klcovington Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Hang in there and get back on track with what you know. It happens to everyone ---- who ever heard of someone going crazy with broccoli, right?? :smiley:
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Get over it and get back on track today. No need to feel guilty because what's done is done.
  • azneee
    azneee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I made the discover a few weeks back of just how many calories I can go over when I'm not consciously watching my eating. I had never logged one of "those" days before and guess what, I was over 3,500 calories. INSANE. It was a really valuable lesson though because I now KNOW how much I can blow it, grazing through a family holiday or going out for dinner with drinks and appetizers... and dessert... and another drink... all after a day of snacking. :-)

I encourage you to just chalk it up to a lesson learned. And then brush it off. A new day, a new start. (Although I see this was several weeks ago). How has it gone since?
  • luvopera
    luvopera Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    We can use all of our experiences to learn. If every day were good, we wouldn't understand why we do what we do.
  • Agefyter
    Agefyter Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have one of those day maybe once or twice a month, not with snacks but with a rich meal and a bottle of wine. It is just going to happen for me sometime. I don't look at it as a reward for eating well for so many days but I don't beat myself up about it either. Ever forward!!