In Memorium

Options
Just out of curiosity, which character from the show do you miss most? While I couldn't stand him at first, Hershel really grew on me. From the group, I miss him most. I also miss The Governor. Loved to hate him but he brought such a horrifying dynamic to the show.

Replies

• Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Hershel is one I also miss.

Sophia. I keep thinking of all the potential she had. Her death was really sad.

I also miss Shane. I think he would be a real asset to the group. They weren't ready for him before, but he got the new world order better than Rick back then.
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Hershel. He was such a gentle soul.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Hershel - loved him!

And I'm kinda missing Noah, even though he wasn't on the show for long and didn't have a huge role, and felt he had potential that we never got to see.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I miss Shane... I always felt like he got a raw deal with Lori and that whole thing.
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    AmyRhubarb wrote: »
    Hershel - loved him!

And I'm kinda missing Noah, even though he wasn't on the show for long and didn't have a huge role, and felt he had potential that we never got to see.

I kind of have to agree with the Noah thing. I felt like he'd have been a good character to have around.

I also miss Tyreese, and not just because his still being alive would have saved us from having to watch Sasha lose it. I think he would have been in his element in Alexandria, hanging out with Judith and all. It was sad to lose him so close to relative safety.

• d14n4m
    d14n4m Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, I miss Dale.
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Lori.

Kidding, kidding.

I do miss Hershel though. I feel like he helped Rick keep it together or at least brought him back to planet Earth whenever he was floating around in crazytown. Just one of those characters you get attached to.
  • ELMunque
    ELMunque Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I also have to go with Hershel, and T-dog.... And Judith, where the heck has she been??? lol.
  • ELMunque
    ELMunque Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    oh, and Lizzie, she was a crazy little kid, but I enjoyed watching her.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I miss Bob. I really liked his back story and his attitude. And I miss Beth but only the Beth from when she was alone with Darryl.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    d14n4m wrote: »
    Sometimes, I miss Dale.

Yeah, me too.