Welcome~ We start April 6th!

Options

Replies

• squeeker333
    squeeker333 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! This is my first MFP challenge. I haven't really been involved in the forums until now (besides lurking and reading other people's posts!). I think this will be fun and good motivation!! Good luck everyone, we can do this! :smile:
  • KechiiCoo
    KechiiCoo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Of course it is!! Any loss done in a healthy way is a win!!
    Cool, then. thanks! Now that i think about it, even just less than 20-lb loss wold be a feat for me already.
  • ttenekaj6
    Options
    Hi all I'm new to this whole my fitness pal, so just scrolling through trying to get the hang of it!!! I have come across this drop 20 challenge and would be interested in taking up the challenge as I have 20 plus pounds to loose, just not sure how to add my name to the spreadsheet!! Pls can someone help me.. TIA
  • Kimickeymouse
    Options
    I'm so glad I found this challenge! Can't wait to get started!!
  • sveltewisher
    sveltewisher Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am excited to join this group. I wish I joined earlier. I am not sure of the spreadsheet??
  • Shyler05
    Shyler05 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm so excited! Good luck everyone!
  • missbouncegb
    missbouncegb Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Excited to take part in this challenge group. Will hopefully keep me on track in preparation for my trip to Greece in August - bring on the bikini!! :-)
  • aek1985
    aek1985 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
  • meredithal
    Options
    Could use the support! Four babies in seven years...this weight needs to go! I need to keep up with my boys and set a good example for an active lifestyle!
  • jsadqi
    jsadqi Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am still unable to add myself. My MFP SW 288 CW 282.6. Please add me.
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    ttenekaj6 wrote: »
    Hi all I'm new to this whole my fitness pal, so just scrolling through trying to get the hang of it!!! I have come across this drop 20 challenge and would be interested in taking up the challenge as I have 20 plus pounds to loose, just not sure how to add my name to the spreadsheet!! Pls can someone help me.. TIA

You're added. You just need to add your weight info. If you have problems adding anything, send me an email and I'll add it for you. :smile:

:flowerforyou:
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    jsadqi wrote: »
    I am still unable to add myself. My MFP SW 288 CW 282.6. Please add me.

You're added.
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    I am excited to join this group. I wish I joined earlier. I am not sure of the spreadsheet??

The spreadsheet is just another tool to help you with your fitness goals. You can use it or not use it, it's totally up to you. :smile:

:flowerforyou:
  • viciouslitany
    viciouslitany Posts: 187 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    If I actually lose 20 pounds for this, I'll be into "onederland", at a weight I haven't seen since I was 12. (you read right. 12.)
    I'll be 190. My goal for this whole YEAR is 185.
    Hopefully I have to make some new goals.
    :3

lost 22 in the 20 by Easter. I'm excited.
  • tatriple
    tatriple Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just added myself to the list too. I've lost 18 lbs since Dec. 1 using MFP tracking, and am getting closer to my goal weight! Am eager to join this enthusiastic group and to whittle off those last "few" pounds! I'll be traveling for the last cpl weeks of April so will probably not be tracking during that time though.
  • otjennymac
    otjennymac Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to having a group on this journey! I am new to map and this is just what I need!
  • Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    It's almost starting time! :D
  • LogicalDaydreamer
    LogicalDaydreamer Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    It's almost starting time! :D

Thank goodness! I really need the extra accountability right about now! XD
  • lindadprice
    lindadprice Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal for weightloss is 155. That is weight I think I can maintain. I was that weight when I lived in Boston for a bunch of years. I would get an hour of walking on the days that i worked. I didn't exercise additionally. Right now I am at 175. I don't think losing that much weight at a time for me is healthy. My goal Is to lose around 10 lbs for the next challenge. I managed 7 in the last challenge.
  • argonzalez4
    argonzalez4 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Can't wait till tomorrow!! I hope i'll stick till the end.. i have such bad or i should say no motivation at all but after finding out about this group challenge i'm getting a little motivated .. i'm starting insanity tomorrow anyone else doing this workout?