4/2 Day 44 Thursday

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
  Morning Everyone! We have two holidays today. Though We will only be celebrating one because I couldn’t figure one out for the other. Today is Maundy Thursday and Pascua Florida Day.
  Maundy Thursday is a Christian holiday that is primarily celebrated by Catholics. It commemorates the institution of the Eucharist, a Christian sacrament that involves consecrating (or making holy) bread and wine. This is also the day that the Last supper was held and the day Jesus was later arrested.
  Pascua Florida is the day that Florida was named. It was named after the man who first landed and found the land Pascua Florida! This is kinda a long intro so let’s get to the challenge!

Today’s challenge: Only whole grains (as your breads) and water.

I’m not saying you are only allowed to eat whole grain bread and water. I am not a Prison warden!.......Though that might change for a future Funny Friday. But anyway! I mean any pasta or bread that you eat today has to be whole grain and the only thing you can drink is water! The reason being is that water is used for purification and whole grain is wholey! Get it?......Sorry that was awful ignore me. Anyway have a good day and good luck!

Replies

• ksmith020682
    ksmith020682 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    oops, already had my coffee with creamer but with the exception of my protein shake that I make with fat free milk, the rest of the day will be just water.
  • juniper68
    juniper68 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Does it count as water if it has emergenc in it?
  • sandrajohnson143
    sandrajohnson143 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    done
  • bombshellmel
    bombshellmel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    just joined! Looking forward to tomorrow as challenge. sorry for typos. having trouble deleting mistakes on my phone