Day 82: 4/2/15

Options
SingRunTing
SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
Good morning! I hope everyone had a great day yesterday!

I hit my goals yesterday. I even got most of my steps done during the day at work. That has been one of my big focuses lately, since its a pain to have to get 6000 steps done after I get home from work.

I really hoping to be able to run outside tonight. It should be warm enough to brave the streets.

Goals for today:
1. stay within calories
2. 10,000 steps
3. 2 mile run & strength

Replies

• krp97
    krp97 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Awesome SingRunTing! Way to keep making your step goal! I am giving my fitbit a break this week. I was becoming to upset if I didn't meet my goal so I am always impressed with your dedication.

I met all my goals yesterday. One of my teachers offered me a donut yesterday while I was eating my apple and I kindly said no even after he kept asking if I was sure. Then he brought 3 up on a plate for us and sat them right next to me "just in case I change my mind" and I didn't even touch them. I was pretty happy with myself for having the will power.

Crazy day today so goals are:
    1. Try not to cry during my math test later
    2. Go to gym right after school.
    3. Breeze through but enjoy my last open house at school so I can make it to church on time.
    4. Eat well even though it will be crazy. My lunch isn't the best so I'm counting on the evening being good.

Good luck everyone!!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Congratulations krp97 on the willpower over the donut, that is impressive. I know people don't try to derail us but that insistence to come on have one is very hard to overcome. Big thumbs up!

I didn't meet all my goals yesterday, wasn't feeling 100% and today have a terrible headache and a full to do list. Will just try my best and not out too much pressure on myself.

I did order a copy of New Rules for Lifting for Women so that will be my starting point for lifting once it comes.

Happy Thursday everyone and wish everyone a lovely Easter weekend with family and friends.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!!
    Way to go ladies!!!! You're all doing fantastic and I'm proud of you all!!!!
    Yesterday was very busy but also very fun and quick. My workout went very well!
    Rest day today except for the pull-ups training.
    Have a fabulous day everyone!!!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!

I was happy with how I did on my goals yesterday (although I was extra hungry all day the temptation to snack seemed less). This morning I started the day by making one of my goals, to do a morning workout. So far, so good. I was stressing out a couple of days ago about the weekend and how I can't possibly do everything I'm committed to do because of the holiday and get in my workouts, so I decided in advance to reduce the stress by deciding it was okay not to get to certain things and it helped a ton--I feel much more in control and relaxed about everything (although it still may be crazy).

Goals today: 1) morning workout (done), 2) get to the pool, 3) stay within my calories, and 4) get a good amount of sleep.
  • krp97
    krp97 Posts: 167 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Thanks Kenda! He definitely meant well because I bring him stuff semi often and I know he was just trying to do something for me.

Danelutza I'm super impressed by your continued pull up training. My upper body strength is embarrassingly terrible.
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Met all my goals yesterday. Today I went way over on my calories.
    Goals tomorrow are to stay under my calories and drink all my water and get 10,000 steps.