Introductions

Options
caitastic24
caitastic24 Posts: 674 Member
Welcome to the group!!!! A late start is better than no start :-) I'm looking forward to the warmer weather and outdoor bike rides to come. Spring is in the air!

My name is Caitlin and I have been running these challenges since last July. I love the sense of community the groups bring and I hope this continues going forward.

In order to do this, I require that you post fairly regularly (at least once a week to qualify for the prize at the end). The official rules are under Announcements. Please utilize the group and share your goals/progress/frustrations/etc. as we go along. I will always get back to you if you have any questions for me!!

To get us started, post a brief introduction below.

And a BIG THANKS for your participation- both old and new members! I can't wait to get to know all of you during the month!

Replies

• qweenovme
    qweenovme Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi Caitlin! I think I am ready to try this again. At the moment biking is easier for me than walking. Maybe this time I can get through the whole month with out breaking something!
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options

exercise.png

I only bike outside but live in a warm climate.also I only bike on bike trails also. Got an old Peugeot hybrid that I totally enjoy...year goal is 2000 miles. And a sprint triathlon in Sept....so will be looking for a new bike and will adventure a little onto the roads. 0kr3gbexxrxw.jpeg
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    Aaron here. Living in the Midwest. I've been riding / into bicycles for most of my life. I've done a few of these challenges but stopped a few times due to illness, injury or lack of motivation. Currently I ride road in the spring & summer and race cyclocross in the fall & winter.