Fist timer

Options
This is my first time joining an online weight loss group. Am excited!

Replies

• hoosier23
    hoosier23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mine too, I'm feeling motivated!
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    For some joining a challenge also helps with accountability and also competitiveness. :grin:
  • Lindsayannb
    Lindsayannb Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My first time for a challenge too! Excited to have some accountability/motivation!
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I think you will love this. It is a huge boost to the process! Good luck and lets have some fun along the way!
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I have been on here since last July,(I started my plan to lose weight on June 5th). In the last 10 months I have lost 108 pounds. Now I have 52 pounds to go. These groups have really helped me along the way and made logging and eating healthy more fun!
    I would like to send a welcome to all of the new people and best of luck to everyone! This should be a great challenge.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Its my first time too. I was on MFP last year (with a different user name) but lost motivation, the good part is I haven't gained any additional weight. I've been working out 5 days a week for a month now so hopefully joining this group will help keep me motivated.
  • jotianaw
    jotianaw Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to this challenge and feel like I could lose double the weight with my motivation
  • Fizzgig168
    Fizzgig168 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for years, and have hit my ultimate goal weight before, but because of injuries and some struggles with a mild eating disorder, I'm back up to a weight that feels uncomfortable to me. I've never done any sort of group challenge like this before, either, and I'm really excited. I'm hoping the extra accountability and feeling of community can bust me out of this "lazy" phase I've been in for the last 8 months.
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    cherirana wrote: »
    I have been on here since last July,(I started my plan to lose weight on June 5th). In the last 10 months I have lost 108 pounds. Now I have 52 pounds to go. These groups have really helped me along the way and made logging and eating healthy more fun!
    I would like to send a welcome to all of the new people and best of luck to everyone! This should be a great challenge.

Wow! That's amazing! Congratulations!!!
  • NicNakmfp
    NicNakmfp Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi all! Not done an challenge before but really need this as I'm just fed up! Looking forward to the accountability and all your support! We can do this! X
  • Mividaloca14
    Mividaloca14 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I am new to all of this and never did a weight challenge. how does this work?
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    You weigh when you want too and post if you want or if not. This group is about motivation and for some accountability. You will find lots of support and great tips here, take some time and read through the threads, if you have any questions message me
  • chesves
    chesves Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I've been on mfp since the first of the year, but this is my first group challenge-- am very excited as well!
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone