Starting Weight and info~

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
For those who are a first timer at my challenge, I thought I would give you some info. There are no hard and fast rules here on weighing in. We have a chart available that you can use weekly and I will post Weekly weigh in's as well as Monthly weigh in topics. On the weekly weigh in topics it will look like "Week 1 Weigh In April 13th" but you can weigh in anytime during the week and post it on Week 1. Some people are Monday morning weighers, some Friday ect. Remember and you will hear me say this again and again, this challenge is about you, what works for you and what is BEST for YOU!!

I also will be doing a little different this challenge Instead of just posting Monthly Weigh In's I will be Posting "Monthly Weigh In's and Achievements". I believe it's important for us to celebrate our achievements. be it drinking more water, exercising more often, taking the stairs instead of the elevator ect. You can also post your inches if your measuring.

We will be doing Monthly Virtual 5k Dates - This is a 5k that you can do and challenge yourself to improve on your time. It can be walked, run, crawled or a combo of all three. lol Take your kids, or dogs out for a walk. It's about moving and improving your time. I will post the dates of these over the next week. Not up for a 5k, post what you are doing, once around the block this month can be twice around the block next month.

Motivation is huge so make sure you check in often and support your fellow challengers and if your having a tough day and need support let us know. You can also drop me a message anytime if you have questions and I will try to help out. We are all in this together and with one another's support we can be successful!

There is a ton more for me to tell you but not all at once..lol I will post more this week. So for today, post your starting weight (if you want) and let's get moving!!!

Margaret aka Kayjosh

Replies

• kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Start MFP weight: June 13th - 265

Start weight for Challenge - April 6th - 208

Goal Weight for Challenge - 188
    Ultimate Goal Weight:180

Lbs to Lose: 28
  • MammaxFive
    MammaxFive Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Start weight today: 165
    Goal weight for July 4th: 145
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Start weight today: 198.4
    Goal weight for July 4th: 178.4
  • 2CABetterMe
    2CABetterMe Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Start Weight Today: 225.8
    Goal Weight for July 4th: 205.8
  • lindadprice
    lindadprice Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Start MFP 195
    Current:177
    Goal for July 4th:165
  • JenNicole11
    JenNicole11 Posts: 1,834 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight (4/6): 143.8
    Challenge Goal Weight (7/4): 133.0
    Ultimate Goal Weight:120-125

Pounds to Lose: 10.8
  • AmandaStrickland1
    AmandaStrickland1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Start weight for challenge - 147.6
    Challenge goal weight - 127.6

Kids just went back to school today, after a 2 week spring break... so this is perfect. I expect to lose 3-4 pounds the first week... after that is when it gets hard. Good luck everyone!
  • Skinniedipper
    Skinniedipper Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    challenge start weight - 201.2
    challenge goal weight - 180
  • jennb3056
    jennb3056 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Start weight for challenge (4/6): 155.5
    Goal weight for challenge (7/4): 135

My goal weight for this challenge is also my Ultimate Goal Weight, it would be awesome to hit it by July 4th! I know that as I get closer it'll be harder to lose weight each week but I'm going to give it my best shot. Good luck everybody, we can do this!
  • starsrule
    Options
    Start weight - 166

4th of July goal - 146
  • misserin122
    misserin122 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight (4/6): 154.2

Goal Weight (7/4): 135
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Start MFP weight: 11-15-14 - 245

Start weight for Challenge - April 6th - 186.4

Goal Weight for Challenge - 166.4

Ultimate Goal Weight:132

Lbs to Lose for this Challenge: 20

Lbs to Lose until I reach my ultimate goal: 54.4
  • Christylbb
    Christylbb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    For those who are a first timer at my challenge, I thought I would give you some info. There are no hard and fast rules here on weighing in. We have a chart available that you can use weekly and I will post Weekly weigh in's as well as Monthly weigh in topics. On the weekly weigh in topics it will look like "Week 1 Weigh In April 13th" but you can weigh in anytime during the week and post it on Week 1. Some people are Monday morning weighers, some Friday ect. Remember and you will hear me say this again and again, this challenge is about you, what works for you and what is BEST for YOU!!

I also will be doing a little different this challenge Instead of just posting Monthly Weigh In's I will be Posting "Monthly Weigh In's and Achievements". I believe it's important for us to celebrate our achievements. be it drinking more water, exercising more often, taking the stairs instead of the elevator ect. You can also post your inches if your measuring.

We will be doing Monthly Virtual 5k Dates - This is a 5k that you can do and challenge yourself to improve on your time. It can be walked, run, crawled or a combo of all three. lol Take your kids, or dogs out for a walk. It's about moving and improving your time. I will post the dates of these over the next week. Not up for a 5k, post what you are doing, once around the block this month can be twice around the block next month.

Motivation is huge so make sure you check in often and support your fellow challengers and if your having a tough day and need support let us know. You can also drop me a message anytime if you have questions and I will try to help out. We are all in this together and with one another's support we can be successful!

There is a ton more for me to tell you but not all at once..lol I will post more this week. So for today, post your starting weight (if you want) and let's get moving!!!

Margaret aka Kayjosh

• literique
    literique Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight: 205
    Goal by end of challenge: 180
    total expected loss: 25lbs

• arpank
    arpank Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Start Weight Today: 179.2
    Goal Weight for July 4th: 159.2