Daily check-in

Options

Replies

• mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Day 1, should be very interesting as I love chocolate and my house is full of it, but I need to keep my eye on the end result and stick to it this time
  • Tupeloblossom
    Tupeloblossom Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Day 1 and doing good so far ;)
  • shaunjadon
    shaunjadon Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    ugh time to buy a new scale, all of a sudden it's giving me three different weights when I weigh three different times. I'm definitely going to become a daily walker as well to make this challenge. My motivation wanes without exercising lol
  • Skinniedipper
    Skinniedipper Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is my first MFP challenge. Excited to get started :smiley:
  • misserin122
    misserin122 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    This is the first challenge I've ever participated in and I'm excited! Today has already started off great with a good breakfast and good logging.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Hi all, check in time for moi :) Got my workout on this morning (5:15 am!) I didn't go HAM (hard as a mutha!) this morning, didn't sleep well last night.

Anyway, this is my first challenge and the first group I joined on MFP so yeah, lets all kick azz! :p
  • aek1985
    aek1985 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Day 1-Morning Check-In

Hello! I slept-in this morning, oops! I was super glad to still see 171.5 on the scale after my Easter candy naughtiness last night :D I'm planning to do housework most of the day (housewife here!) and get in a 30 minute walk outside at some point.

I hope everyone has a great day!
  • ccmayw
    ccmayw Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Day 1 check-in and my first MFP challenge! Looking forward to seeing everyone succeed!
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to this challenge. I think this is exactly what I need to get myself going again. I already got my workout in for today! My goal is to drink 40 oz. of water, which is way more than usual.
    My hubby said that if I start working out on a regular basis he will get me a fitbit!!! That is some motivation in itself.
  • jewelsjok
    jewelsjok Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Day 1! I started off great :) pretty healthy breakfast and lunch. Drank water all day. Did Jillian's '6 pack in 6 week' 30 min workout. I feel sore! That was a great workout though as I wasn't bored and it was challenging! I've never liked running but am going to start today. Planning on running 2 miles this afternoon at a light pace. Hope everyone is feeling pumped! We can do this!!!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! So glad to begin this challenge, especially after a little Easter weekend indulgence! :p

Starting out at 168 with a goal to be 148 by July 4th! Let's do this!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to this challenge. I think this is exactly what I need to get myself going again. I already got my workout in for today! My goal is to drink 40 oz. of water, which is way more than usual.
    My hubby said that if I start working out on a regular basis he will get me a fitbit!!! That is some motivation in itself.

I asked my hubs for a fitbit (or other fitness tracker) for my birthday! (2 weeks from now). I'll have to remind him because I know he will forget!
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    I promised myself a FitBit or a Jawbone for my first goal. :grin: So far so good today, I'm out of the macro park on sodium because I didn't cook yesterday so I went out for lunch. Not too worried as I'm not huge on sodium normally. Good choices when I did go out though!
  • Lindsayannb
    Lindsayannb Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Checking in...I had leftover Easter candy for breakfast but did a bit better for lunch. Going to cook some stuff when I get home tonight to have healthier options for lunch the rest of the week. Also totally forgot to weigh this morning so my weigh in this week will be a day off.
  • 2CABetterMe
    2CABetterMe Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    It's back to the basics for me. I was a part of the Drop 20 lbs by Easter and and dropped almost 6 lbs before I started gaining again. The mistake I made was I slacked off logging my food and watching my water. Back to basics for me, water, logging my food and exercising. Made a side bet with a friend girl so I'm definitely going to lose 20lbs by July 4th!
  • tiffaniweaver
    tiffaniweaver Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes daily check ins please. I'm new here and need some support. Can't walk around the block let alone dunn around it. Trying to change that now.
  • jacqueline0821
    Options
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »

I asked my hubs for a fitbit (or other fitness tracker) for my birthday! (2 weeks from now). I'll have to remind him because I know he will forget!
    That is awesome!!
  • NicNakmfp
    NicNakmfp Posts: 15
    Options
    First time to do a challenge on here! Have signed onto spreadsheet and hope having others watching my progress will help. Can't wait to see the 6 in my 168 drop to a 4! Come on! Good luck all :smiley:
  • leightybug098
    leightybug098 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Checking in for the first time! I am going to start going to the gym and begin my strength training program on Wednesday and tonight for dinner I am making stuffed chicken breast with feta and sundried tomato :) Here is to healthier choices!
  • jacqueline0821
    Options
    Already passed my goal of drinking 40 oz of water for the day.