4/4 Day 46 Saturday BIG NEWS!

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
yrzxisnei6tl.png

Yeah.... I'm posting this a little early today. I was already on here so why not? Anyway...
Let's start with the BIG NEWS as stated above.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! I am in a great mood right now. I have been working with someone and we've got some plans in the works for an upcoming month long event that was suggested to me by the person who I am working with. (You know who you are!) It will be our first hosted event! It will still be in your own homes but the aims will be to help get more activity in your life and the hopes of keeping that going when the month is over (I hope you keep it going! It would help your health tremendously!) This is something that will help everyone so it would be awesome if you could get your family and friends involved to! I will be posting more details later but I wanna get a whole lotta hype going! I would love it if all of you would join in! So tell people about the hosted event that is coming up in MAY! Because we are gonna get up and move!

Now back to our scheduled programming!

Greetings everyone! Today is the last day of lent and it is a day of holiness and purity. No I am not gonna have you eat wholey bread and just drink water again. We did that the other day! Instead we are gonna purify ourselves in a different way.

Today's Challenge: Go for a walk and check out the purity of the land around you.

We can purify ourselves by embracing nature and what is all around us. Whether you live in a city our in the middle of nowhere, there is beauty and wonder all around you. On this walk take the time to appreciate the scenery! If you are curious about something, go check it out! If you like something you are listening to or looking at, stop for a moment and revel in what you are seeing and hearing. It is spring and there is so much that we miss because of our busy schedules. Let's take the time and see purity today!

Replies