• renaenance
    renaenance Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Gonna give this a try
  • ttenekaj6
    Options
    cycletrak1 wrote: »
    ttenekaj6 wrote: »
    Hi all I'm new to this whole my fitness pal, so just scrolling through trying to get the hang of it!!! I have come across this drop 20 challenge and would be interested in taking up the challenge as I have 20 plus pounds to loose, just not sure how to add my name to the spreadsheet!! Pls can someone help me.. TIA

You're added. You just need to add your weight info. If you have problems adding anything, send me an email and I'll add it for you. :smile:

:flowerforyou:

Thank you for that, can I just give you my weight to add pls
  • ttenekaj6
    Options
    cycletrak1 wrote: »
    Hi all I'm new to this whole my fitness pal, so just scrolling through trying to get the hang of it!!! I have come across this drop 20 challenge and would be interested in taking up the challenge as I have 20 plus pounds to loose, just not sure how to add my name to the spreadsheet!! Pls can someone help me.. TIA

You're added. You just need to add your weight info. If you have problems adding anything, send me an email and I'll add it for you. :smile:

Thank you for that, can I just give you my weight to add pls, its 240lbs thank you

• goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Can't wait till tomorrow!! I hope i'll stick till the end.. i have such bad or i should say no motivation at all but after finding out about this group challenge i'm getting a little motivated .. i'm starting insanity tomorrow anyone else doing this workout?

Maybe instead of focusing on your weight your main focus could be on finishing this challenge. When it ends you will win no matter how much weight you may or may not lose. This is a first step and I hope you will stick with us till the end!!
  • CA_Underdog
    CA_Underdog Posts: 733 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I think
    Can't wait till tomorrow!! I hope i'll stick till the end.. i have such bad or i should say no motivation at all

Maybe instead of focusing on your weight your main focus could be on finishing this challenge.
    Great idea! Good habits for the win--consider logging 6 out of 7 days, exercising 2-3x per week, and weighing-in weekly as goals. I mean, these typically translate directly into weight loss.

As for Insanity, no, I don't do that. I'm aiming to maintain muscle mass for a better body composition as I lose weight and to become a triathlete. Insanity doesn't really match with my goals. If the workouts are fun, meet your goals, and they aren't pushing you too hard, you're on the right track. :)
  • LogicalDaydreamer
    LogicalDaydreamer Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I took a look at Insanity, but it seems like it's going to be a bit hard on knees if I want to keep running every day. So I'm going to start with something easier - I'm thinking HipHop Abs, then T25, and then if I'm realllly feeling it, I can reconsider Insanity. But it doesn't make a lot of sense for where I'm at right now! :smile:
  • bcarroll123
    bcarroll123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It's not letting me add my info.
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options

If you will post your info either myself or someone else will be happy to add it for you.
  • LLduds
    LLduds Posts: 258 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm interested in participating! This is my first challenge; how do I sign up for this group?

Edit: Never mind! I was able to sign up from my phone (work computer blocks some buttons on this site). Looking forward to losing lbs with you all :)
  • kathy2614
    kathy2614 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just added my info. Looking forward to the challenge. Hoping to lose 40 lbs by my son's wedding in September.
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    missm2 wrote: »
    I will be starting Insanity next week Monday

My plan is to start on Monday too! Thanks for being my "check-in" buddy for INSANITY!!! :)

This will be my second time with INSANITY. I made it to day 57 of 63 last Fall. I will finish it this time! Especially if I have you helping keep me on track! :heart:

• cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

Your name is added to the spreadsheet.