Starting Round 1 Today - April 6th, 2015

Options
cmfisher84
cmfisher84 Posts: 17 Member
I am super excited to start my journey with 21 Day Fix today when I wake up. I have the whole week planned out already. :)<3

Replies

• SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    @cmfisher84 I'm starting round 2 today. I just need to wake up a bit. I'm super excited too! Just not awake yet. :wink:
  • jpkrueger
    jpkrueger Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm on vacation but coming home today...will start Day 2 in the morning so we can all be in the same place even if I'm technically a day behind!
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I am starting round 2 today, too! I slept in so I WILL do it tonight.
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    By 8am I had not only done 5 sun salutations and 40 crunches (two challenges I'm doing this month) but also plowed through 21 Day Fix and my first day of PiYo. My balance is way off today. I had a very hard time. Even with the knee drivers, I struggled a lot. But I sweat my way through. Then I took a break and did the bike. The rest of my day should be less sweaty.
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I started today! Food prep on Saturday got me excited that I can do this and I think as long as I prep the weeks food on the weekend all will be golden. I won't be doing the DVD's though as I am training for multiple races ATM.
  • Stephyotis
    Stephyotis Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started today! For those on their second round, how did you do on the first round? Any pointers? Thanks! Excited to see how this goes. :)
  • sarahlynn78
    sarahlynn78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I started today too! I will be doing my workout tonight.
  • cupcake570
    cupcake570 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I started today too! The weekend was too busy so I'm doing my meal prep today. Got in total body cardio this morning. Holy *kitten*! I modified a few of the exercises and my legs still feel like jello.
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    @Stephyotis I blogged about my first time through, every day. If you go look at my blog, there's a link to my blog. My tips are pretty simple. I didn't use weights the first week so I could see how I would move through the workouts. That's because I have 2 conditions that make exercise more of a challenge. However, I would recommend not using heavy weights even if you are fairly confident. This way you won't over-exert a muscle and end up having to skip the next day's workout. You can then know what size weights to use the second week.

Also, give yourself permission to do the modified versions. I only did the low impact modifications, following along with Kat, and I still lost over 7 lbs and 6 inches. Seriously, even the modified, low-impact versions will work your hard! You just have to focus on what you are doing, on the muscles being trained, and you can't help but get great results.
  • Gabbysmom23
    Gabbysmom23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm starting round one today. I've done a half a round before and lost 5lbs. I'm hoping to complete a whole round. I do a lot of my own exercises (yoga and kickboxing) and do 21 day fix workouts on my off gym days. I did cardio fix yesterday and reactivated my plantar fasciitis so badly I am limping, so I am going to have to back off the high impact on my feet.

This program is still pretty successful by just doing the meal plan and some exercise. I'm looking to drop 15lbs by Jun 3rd! (my 35th birthday!)
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    @Gabbysmom23 I can only do the low impact and still managed to lose weight. I even had to modify a few things beyond Kat's modifications! This program is definitely successful just doing the meal plans and low impact. That's why I love it!
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I have to work out in the am. I was weak yesterday and followed the modifier for most of it. Then, I slept in today with no chance of working out tonight so I will have to double up tomorrow.
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    @KellyBgetsfit If I don't exercise in the morning, it's too easy for me to find excuses to do nothing. If I'm feeling dizzy, this is especially true because I get so tired doing even the most simple things. That's why I try to do things before I get too far into my day.