Daily check-in Week 1 ~ April 6th - 12th

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
I thought this might work well, love the idea of the daily check in but that post is going to get long. How about a daily check in for each week? Tell us how your doing!y9alxwnitmw2.jpg

Replies

• RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    I had a pretty good day. I was right at my calorie goal for the day, but didn't get in quite as much exercise as I had planned. I managed about 30 minutes of aerobic dance workout, but had hoped for an hour of cardio. Tomorrow will be treadmill day and I will get that hour in!
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Woohoo..keep it up
  • argonzalez4
    argonzalez4 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I had a great start.. but not so well with the eating habits. I managed to eat "healthier" if subway is considered healthy lol.. I avoided fast food and junk food today while in school.. I do need a good quick breakfast smoothie or any drinks.. I don't have the time to sit down and eat a well balanced breakfast because Im on the go preparing myself and my daughter and leaving her to daycare and rushing to school.. if yall have any good protein or meal replacement shakes out there that are good tasting let me know!! And as with exercise I did 30 min walking with my toddler, took her on a stroll by the beach, and then I began my insanity workout wohoo!! it kicked my butt!! lol
  • atrosper
    atrosper Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be having a rough week emotionally, and I don't know how it's going to affect my eating. Someone I was close to passed away from cancer this past Saturday and there will be a funeral on Wednesday. So far since finding out, my eating has been good, and I haven't done any emotional binge eating yet. It doesn't help that I have to deal with my monthly cycle at the same time.
  • NicNakmfp
    NicNakmfp Posts: 15
    Options
    This is a fab idea... Just weighed myself and quite sad about it but each day counts and today will be a good one! Going to have some porridge and head to the gym! 9gsyim72txqa.jpg
  • missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    atrosper wrote: »
    I'm going to be having a rough week emotionally, and I don't know how it's going to affect my eating. Someone I was close to passed away from cancer this past Saturday and there will be a funeral on Wednesday. So far since finding out, my eating has been good, and I haven't done any emotional binge eating yet. It doesn't help that I have to deal with my monthly cycle at the same time.
    Sorry for your loss. Well done for not binge eating xx
  • Jmoullet1
    Jmoullet1 Posts: 6 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    My husband and I started getting up an extra hour earlier in the mornings to work out. The first month or two were tough (we are up at 4 am). But now that we are in a routine - if we skip a day or two I can feel it. Now that I have my exercising into a good routine my goal is to get my eating healthy. I am not a horrible eater - rarely eat fast food or junk food - my problem is portion control. So trying to weigh and measure out portions right now. Made me sad when I saw what an actual 4 ounces of wine looked like!
  • sveltewisher
    sveltewisher Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I feel strong today from healthy eating yesterday. Last night, I had the leftover Easter dinner minus the candies and cookies.=)

I will be running around NYC today, so I will pack my lunch with a water bottle. Heavy but smart if I don't have to think about eating out.

Thank you for the weekly check-in!
  • 2CABetterMe
    2CABetterMe Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I logged my food and stayed within my calories for the day. Vtoday I want to repeat what I did yesterday and add some extra walking.
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    So far, so good! Feeling pretty good about my progression, and the scale finally started to move again since I started C25K on the 1st. Hopefully it will keep up and not stall out again! Lost also a half a pound just since my weigh in yesterday! Most of it is piled up in my gut, though. I have a hard time being regular since I cut out bread and pasta. Sorry for the mental image there. Lol.
    Hope everyone has a great, productive, and motivating day!
  • focused5
    focused5 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this check-in!
    Feeling good so far... Plan is to have lunch and then fast dinner.

• heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Day 2 and down 1.9 lbs from yesterday, I will not get my hopes up that it will all stick but its def a move in the right direction!

Today I did 1 mile on the treadmill and worked my shoulders and back :)
  • MammaxFive
    MammaxFive Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Day 1, I stayed under my calorie goal, and I'm trying to make healthier food choices. I did the treadmill for 30 minutes in the afternoon when I got out of work and while the older kids were still at school. I was planning to do Zumba after they were all asleep, but I was too tired. Taking care of 5 kids, with little help at home, and finding time to fit in exercise will be my biggest hurdle.
  • snowym
    snowym Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I had a good day yesterday and hoping that goes into today
  • taelor2
    taelor2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I had a pretty good day. Had to take all the kids to the dr. (We have the flu running around). So we stopped and got lunch, which was actually breakfast too. So I went a little too far and had to figure out an itty bitty dinner to make sure it fit into my calories for the day.
  • NicNakmfp
    NicNakmfp Posts: 15
    Options
    So far so good today! Breakfast and lunch done... Gym done too. Off out to shop before stir fry dinner and then heading to cinema (with my own healthy small popcorn bag)
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I appreciate the daily check ins. It helps keep me accountable. My goal is drinking 50 oz of water today and getting my workout in today.
  • LogicalDaydreamer
    LogicalDaydreamer Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    So far so good - I started my day with some PiYo. It was my first time doing it, and I like it quite a lot... even though it meant setting my alarm an hour earlier. Planning to do HipHop Abs and a short Zombies, Run after class as well.
    I cut my calorie intake for the past few days to make-up for some weekend indiscretions. I wouldn't say it's fun, but I seem to be functioning! Since it's the last week of school, a lot of my classmates are planning potlucks, but instead of letting it make me anxious I'm pledging to work it into my goal and move on. I'll even whip them up some fresh whipped cream... I just won't indulge myself. ;)
  • aek1985
    aek1985 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Day 2

I did great with my calories yesterday but didn't get in any exercise. I'll try to get in 30 minutes on my treadmill later today :)
  • MeOnlyBetterX60
    MeOnlyBetterX60 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Daily check in and gained .1 lbs from yesterday but going to do better today. I'm walking at lunch which is a great break from work and a stress reliever. Just have to kick some of those bad calories. Looking forward to going to bed tonight with the satisfaction of knowing I did well today
This discussion has been closed.