Daily check-in Week 1 ~ April 6th - 12th

Options

Replies

• natashanicholls123
    natashanicholls123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Had an okay day yesterday food was on point but exercise sucked. Today is going better already got in my morning walk off to work shortly have all good prepped and ready to go.
  • kimbelle_vie
    kimbelle_vie Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Well I had a crazy weekend with good Friday. It was delish lol. Anyway I started logging yesterday knowing that I would go over. But today is back on track !
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I appreciate the daily check ins. It helps keep me accountable. My goal is drinking 50 oz of water today and getting my workout in today.
  • gracieragan199
    Options
    I'm doing ok so far, avoiding Easter Candy!! :D;)
  • shaunjadon
    shaunjadon Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Goal for the day, stick to my walking plan. I accomplished 4miles at a 4mph pace yesterday. I'm trying to do the same today. Unfortunately made plans to eat out at an eatery with a friend for the kids. Its a "wing nite" at the restaurant so those exercise calories definitely will be eaten back. I'm definitely trying not to overindulge....may the force be with me.
  • jen7eleven
    jen7eleven Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Struggling. Talks of layoffs and resignations at work, so I'm trying to stay focused without worrying. Ate well yesterday, but had a big greasy lunch today so I will work extra this week to make up. Need to start planning and packing lunch for work!
  • nev888
    nev888 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Day 2

No exercise yesterday and slightly over on calories. Today have a Yoga class in the evening and will be within my calories. I need to start adding exercise in on those days I don't have Yoga or Pilates. Time to dust off the treadmill.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Got up at 5:15, killed it exercising today! Treadmill, a little heavy lifting and then a 15 minute stretch routine I found on fitnessblender. I don't know, after 6 weeks of working out I finally feel like I may have a good handle on this weight loss thing. I'm still learning but I noticed I'm feeling really good today.

@jen7eleven I bring lunch in every day, I usually make it on Sundays...tho I tend to eat the same thing for the whole week depending on what I've made on Sunday. It keeps me accountable on how much I'm actually eating...
  • lifeisspiffy
    lifeisspiffy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Feel good today. Went to the gym for 20 min on treadmill and some arm machines. Think I'll go tomorrow too, maybe for a little elliptical work.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    I re-started the Zombies 5k (it's Couch 2 5k with Zombies), I doubt I'll be doing a lot of running, but I'll do what I can and walk the rest! 1.3 miles, and also fit in with another Challenge goal.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    I hit it hard on the treadmill this morning! 4 miles at about 3 mph. Planning to do some yoga this afternoon and maybe a little disc golf practice after the hubs gets home.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    Options
    NicNakmfp wrote: »
    So far so good today! Breakfast and lunch done... Gym done too. Off out to shop before stir fry dinner and then heading to cinema (with my own healthy small popcorn bag)

I do the same. Make my own popcorn and sneak it in with a bottle of water. Not being cheap, but just don't want the extra calories from movie popcorn and soda.
  • jacqueline0821
    Options
    Got up at 5:15, killed it exercising today! Treadmill, a little heavy lifting and then a 15 minute stretch routine I found on fitnessblender. I don't know, after 6 weeks of working out I finally feel like I may have a good handle on this weight loss thing. I'm still learning but I noticed I'm feeling really good today.

That is great that you have a handle on it. Good for you!
  • jacqueline0821
    Options
    Got over half my water in so far but went out to lunch today and feel horrible now. I feel sick to my stomach and can't even stomach the thought of eating dinner.
  • makrogurl
    makrogurl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Day 1 was OK. Ate some chocolate and had too much coffee, but managed to stay under calories.
    Day 2 is much better. No walking this morning (except around the grocery store. lol).
  • RaeBeeBaby
    Options
    Afura wrote: »
    I re-started the Zombies 5k (it's Couch 2 5k with Zombies), I doubt I'll be doing a lot of running, but I'll do what I can and walk the rest! 1.3 miles, and also fit in with another Challenge goal.

Sounds fun! Are the zombies chasing you? that would make one walk/run faster! LOL
  • NicNakmfp
    NicNakmfp Posts: 15
    Options
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »
    NicNakmfp wrote: »
    So far so good today! Breakfast and lunch done... Gym done too. Off out to shop before stir fry dinner and then heading to cinema (with my own healthy small popcorn bag)

I do the same. Make my own popcorn and sneak it in with a bottle of water. Not being cheap, but just don't want the extra calories from movie popcorn and soda.

It's much better and I don't feel like I'm missing out! Great day sticking to calories and exercise and being in a group is a great idea! Instead of betting on a bet site, I'm also considering betting with my husband! I would hate to give him the money!!!
  • NicNakmfp
    NicNakmfp Posts: 15
    Options
    Afura wrote: »

Sounds fun! Are the zombies chasing you? that would make one walk/run faster! LOL
    I've heard the zombies couch to 5k is great! You'll be run-walking in no time!
  • MuayThaiMaMa1
    MuayThaiMaMa1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I found this challenge. I started my fitness journey once again yesterday so the timing is perfect :-) Feel free to add me if you want!
  • LogicalDaydreamer
    LogicalDaydreamer Posts: 286 Member
    Options

I haven't done the 5K training, but I use the original Zombies, Run! app, and there is an option to turn on zombie chases if you want to do sprint interval chases. It's something that is separate from the story - so the characters might tell you to "Run!," but you don't actually need to pick up the pace until the computerized voice warns you of immanent zombies. I haven't been caught yet, but it definitely makes me sweat more than one of my regular, non-interval runs!
This discussion has been closed.