Day 87: 4/7/15

Options
SingRunTing
SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
Good morning!

I hit my goals yesterday. It's just so nice to be able to run outside again. It makes working out so much better.

Goals for today:
1. stay within calories
2. 10,000 steps
3. swim & strength

Replies

• Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Good morning all. Didn't hit my goals yesterday, got lots of stress going on right now so concentrating on getting those issues solved and at least keep logging.
    Hope everyone has a great day and works towards those daily goals :)
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    Had a fantastic day yesterday and got some great compliments from a trainer at the gym, it really made my day :) I also got my bodyfat tested and I'm anxiously waiting for the email with the results.
    Today is an active rest day with a 30 min pull-ups training sesion. I really hope so be able to do a full chin-up by the end of the month!
    I'm not sure if it's mental or actual, but ever since I upped my calories to 2700 I feel different: stronger, less tired, very positive and confident. I will continue this course for my 2 weeks experiment and see what kind of results I will get with my weight. I'm hoping for little to no change in bodyweight once my body is adjusted to the intake.
    Have a fabulous day everyone!!!! :)
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I think it's a rest day for me today, so the biggest challenge is going to be my plan to stay away from Easter candy (and other sweets) for the rest of the week. Yesterday everyone was still eating it, I think, so today we all have the same idea and my office is full of it.

Good luck with your goals, everyone.
  • awhitley
    awhitley Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I met my goals yesterday. Oh, and we just purchased our plane tickets for our June vacation. Makes it seem real now!
    Today's plan...
    1. 12,000 steps
    2. 15 minutes of yoga
    3. crunches and push up challenge (day 1 of 30 day challenge)
    4. stay under my calories

Enjoy your day!
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Met all my goals yesterday.
    Today's goals ,
    Stay under calories
    Get 11,000 steps
    Keep a positive attitude
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Not so great with my goals yesterday. Rest days are the hardest for me lately. Better today!