Home

maoribadger
maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
Disneyland was epic. We made some amazing memories and I cried on more than one occasion just because it was so overwhelming and just seeing the reactions of my children to certain things made all our hard work worthwhile. Walked 40km in the 4 days we were there but ate so much rubbish as thats basically all there is there. Gained 3lb but still working off 3 of the 6 I gained before we went so I have 6 to get off to get back to my baseline and start losing 'fresh fat'. Today we are all in feral mode and will eat whatever but am about to get a few bits of shopping so can start afresh logging and eating properly tomorrow so feel free to give me a poke tomorrow. Nutritionist tonight, not sure how productive it will be though

Replies

• altogirl2
    altogirl2 Posts: 105 Member
    It sounds like you made some great memories! Your kids will never forget this trip and you're such a great mom for providing it for them. And yes, I always gain on vacation too but it's worth it!
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Lise, so glad you had a great vacation.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,103 Member
    I maintain that moments like this in life are why we fight like hell the rest of our lives, so we can stop and enjoy these moments, take a deep breath, and then get back on the path! :) So glad to hear how much fun you had...