Who's looking to get COMMITTED to Fitness?

CoachLaurenBelcher
CoachLaurenBelcher Posts: 11
edited April 2015 in Social Groups
Are you ready to get 100% committed? Go All-IN? JOIN me and my TEAM here to stay focused, committed and support eachother in reaching our goals! You with me?

Post below what your GOALS are and when you're ready to start?

Replies

• mjr486
    mjr486 Posts: 1
    On day 6 21 df... Moving forward !!
  • Still need to lose a lot of weight! Starting another round of 21 DF on Monday.
  • I've been meaning to get back to using this app (especially since the syncing to other apps I use makes it so convenient!)... I'm excited too see the changes that have been made to it as well - I didn't realize. I don't have a lot of weight to loose and want to focus more on the toning/feeling better about myself aspect of it all. I'm still trying to find balance in life and the quote you posted (about time) really solidified my decision to join this group for a more personal experience. I get lost in my professional life and then use the time excuse... but do truly believe that time is always available for anything you want as a priority in your life. This falls in perfect timing with another group taking off that I've joined for a healthier emotional growth experience. I think both together will give me the overall jumpstart that I need this spring.
  • How's your week MaryJean? Still going strong?
    mjr486 wrote: »
    On day 6 21 df... Moving forward !!

• Loriann! How are you? How's your week? Are you logging your foods in or tracking your containers? I'm here for you
    Still need to lose a lot of weight! Starting another round of 21 DF on Monday.

• Hey Erika! So happy to have you back in my group! Yes, life balances and TIME is a never ending battle to balance! How has your week been? Are you logging your nutrition daily? Are you getting your runs in or just doing workouts? I'm here for you!
    I've been meaning to get back to using this app (especially since the syncing to other apps I use makes it so convenient!)... I'm excited too see the changes that have been made to it as well - I didn't realize. I don't have a lot of weight to loose and want to focus more on the toning/feeling better about myself aspect of it all. I'm still trying to find balance in life and the quote you posted (about time) really solidified my decision to join this group for a more personal experience. I get lost in my professional life and then use the time excuse... but do truly believe that time is always available for anything you want as a priority in your life. This falls in perfect timing with another group taking off that I've joined for a healthier emotional growth experience. I think both together will give me the overall jumpstart that I need this spring.