Spreadsheet link

Options
SilverStormi
SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
edited April 2015 in Social Groups
Almost made my goal of finishing it Wednesday. A few minutes after midnight but the spreadsheet is all set. Hopefully I set it properly so everyone can access and edit it. :smile: Everyone's starting weight is being pulled from your last logged weigh in from the Easter challenge weigh in. If you are one of the late weigh-ins please feel free to fix your starting weight.

If you are coming over from the Easter challenge all you need to do at the moment is enter your desired pounds shed in the highlighted column. Your goal weight will populate once that is entered.

If you are new to the challenge all together then welcome :) Please add yourself to the bottom of the spreadsheet and fill in the highlighted columns - A (your name), B (your user name), C (your starting weight) E (challenge starting weight) & G (desired pounds shed). Everything else should populate for you.

Something new for this challenge and completely optional is the mileage log. If you have read from the side group target goal thread this is something new for this challenge. We have set a group goal that can help be reached by either walking, running or biking. The goal is to reach 5,000 miles collectively by the end of of the challenge. All you need to do is log the total miles you do each week to help the group meet the goal. You can even update it daily if you want to make sure you remember. The spreadsheet is never locked. There will also be a threads to check in post your weekly mile goals.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FD1nCgNyP_TXcmX9pR5n7racROS0ivTmBt2FCLrDhL0/edit?usp=sharing

Replies

• shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for what you do
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for setting this all up!
  • amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    The spreadsheet is nice! Love it! I really appreciate you creating and maintaining it. o:)
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Thanks, SilverStormi! Looks great.
  • 2014june
    2014june Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    big thanks from me :)
  • mindybachitt
    Options
    hi, i got the link late, can i still be a part of it? please let me know! thank you so much!

mindy
  • mindybachitt
    Options
    actually, i just went to the spreadsheet and added myself! thanks for what you're doing here! i know it must be a lot of work!
  • snowdancer03
    snowdancer03 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hey group,

I just started a new program "Train to be Awesome" and I have been instructed to hide my scale for the next couple weeks. So I will track how many miles I am putting in during a week and will complete the final weight in during memorial weekend but will not be filling in the weekly weigh ins. I am still very excited to be apart of this group and having the support ,I'm just going to try to mix things up and see if I can get some better results.
  • SilverStormi
    Options
    hi, i got the link late, can i still be a part of it? please let me know! thank you so much!

mindy

Welcome! Anyone can join at any time. The spreadsheet is always open for people to join or edit
  • SilverStormi
    Options

mindy

Welcome! Anyone can join at any time. The spreadsheet is always open for people to join or edit
  • myfitnessisavirtue
    myfitnessisavirtue Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I tried to add myself and it wasn't working right. I added a line and then couldn't even finish it due to scrolling issues. I am sorry if I messed something up. I will see if my husband can help me figure it out tonight. Sorry again.
  • classysassy4ever70
    classysassy4ever70 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Yay... I was able to add myself! I'm official this time around! lol
  • Rajik5
    Rajik5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for setting this up for us again. I'm in! :)