365 Days

Options
PatrickB_87
PatrickB_87 Posts: 738 Member
edited April 2015 in Social Groups
What have i learned after 365 days... I still can't have chocolate in the house.
Just not a good idea.

I know, big lessons.

Replies

• wennim
    wennim Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    At least you are learning! I can't have mini marshmallows. ..no matter where I try to hide them from myself :(
  • PatrickB_87
    Options
    Sadly I knew that lesson from day 1...

We will just call this a reconfirmation.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Try bumping up the cocoa content. I just got some 90% chocolate (Lindt), and while it isn't the milk or even sweet dark I'm used to, it satisfies that chocolate urge without making me want ALL THE CHOCOLATE. You can step up from Milk to dark to 75%, to 85%, to 90% if you want to get all the way there... I don't know if this will work for you, but it does for me.

Also, before I killed my inner sugar beast, I couldn't have mini-mallows either! LOL
  • PatrickB_87
    Options
    Eating dark chocolate works for me like that. Thats fine. But since I don't bring chocolate in the house its whatever type the person who brought it in, and sadly after that point my head doesn't care.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry. that truly stinks. my fiance has snickers almond bars in the fridge and chocolate chips in the pantry and so far they aren't killing me with temptation.

I did, however, have a single piece of a croissant donut today. omg it was heavenly. All crisp and rich and sweet and buttery. Mmm. I sat there for a moment, annoyed at my train of thought, and pulled out my knock off Zuppa Toscana soup tp heat up. Luckily no crazy urges or cravings ensued!