Challenge 2: Click Here!

Options
2»

Replies

• honeynutloop
    honeynutloop Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Didn't do the exercise challenge this week but have been doing lots of other exercise. Reckon I'm on track to hit 3000 cals burned by the end of tomorrow (2476 so far)!
    Eating wise have had a meat free day, a low cal cake (wicked wed), soup day - and it was carrot leek (and potato) soup so i probably hit my 5 a day too (maybe), having spicy spicy food tomorrow so i reckon I'm silvery-gold this week. :smiley:
  • NotQuiteNorm
    NotQuiteNorm Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Didn't do the exercise challenge this week but have been doing lots of other exercise. Reckon I'm on track to hit 3000 cals burned by the end of tomorrow (2476 so far)!
    Eating wise have had a meat free day, a low cal cake (wicked wed), soup day - and it was carrot leek (and potato) soup so i probably hit my 5 a day too (maybe), having spicy spicy food tomorrow so i reckon I'm silvery-gold this week. :smiley:

You've done amazing! :D I did wicked wed, soup day, and today is meat-free eek! I got myself some veggie sausages which are great and made a big all-day stew again as I was feeling pretty low and it's comforty without the calories! Managed 3 days of the HIT so far!
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Good job guys - it looks like we were all intentionally burning calories and making wise food choices! For the week, I hit a Taco Tuesday, Fruity Friday and Soup Saturday, plus one run on the workout video.

Looking forward to the next set of challenges!!