4/13 Day 55 Monday

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Um.....Hello? Is anybody still here? Did you guys not like the last couple of challenges? If so you need to tell me what you all want to see because, if you don't comment then I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I can't see how many of you view the post and just didn't comment, which is fine! But since i can't see that I don't know if anyone saw it all. I love reading your comments and interacting with you all so the fact that no one comments two days in a row hurts. Enough about this... onto the challenge...

It is Monday and thus a lot of you have busy schedules so we are gonna work in a 5 minute break!

Today's Challenge: Turn that radio on and dance for a while!

Have fun and get everyone involved for a makeshift dance party! That is what I plan on doing!

Replies

• darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Oh! I am going to complete this one by default! I go to my hour long belly dance class today.
  • craftscout
    craftscout Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Sorry, busy weekend, Auna. Today is errand running day and getting things done day, so I would definitely like a dance break in the middle of the day. Good challenge, thanks!
  • riveragirl15
    riveragirl15 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I don't regularly check this on the weekends...probably should. But I assume that has something to do with the lack of comments. And I'll check this one off on my way home from work!
  • booklver81
    booklver81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Doing this later in Zumba!
  • Lori1112Graber
    Lori1112Graber Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun.
  • keelybird57
    keelybird57 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I sing to the dogs and we dance while I prepare dinner. Thanks for the challenge!
  • staylorim
    staylorim Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    No problem...love to dance! Thanks
  • craftscout
    craftscout Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    LOL! When I told my son I was going to go dance, and I didn't want an audience, his jaw dropped and he said in awe, "YOU can DANCE???"

O.M.G.

Ive been dancing since before you were born. I've been dancing since before I met your father. And I will dance until the day they put me in the ground! :)
  • Hadassa78
    Options
    Done it, actually still dancing around and trying to write this!
  • jkreutzfeldt
    jkreutzfeldt Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Just did an hour of zumba!
  • jamicarver12
    jamicarver12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Danced and cleaned with the 3 year old.
  • RunningTam
    Options
    Hi Auna! I'm new to the group, and love that you are posting a challenge a day! I am here to become accountable again to help me in regaining a healthy body weight and fitness level - and its really a challenge for me, one day at a time. So I really appreciate you posting daily challenges! You've given me a reason to get back in the kitchen aka my dance floor! Thanks :-)
  • RunningTam
    Options
    Dancing done! great fun and felt good to move around, thanks :-)
  • Soopatt
    Soopatt Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    New to the group, but will jump right in. Due to timezone I will probably be a day behind, but that won't stop me :)
  • RunningTam
    Options
    Yes, Im finding the timezone a bit disorientating, but will do the challendges each day as I see them :-)
  • Auna37
    Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I normally post these at midnight my time soooo i'm not sure how to fix it ^ ^;