I would love more mommy friends

Options
GetFit4Life13
GetFit4Life13 Posts: 10 Member
I just had my second babyin two yrs 2 1/2wks ago. I have 17lbs left to loose to get to prepregnancy weight and then another 50 to reach my overall weight loss goal. I have lost 50lbs with mfp and exercise before this last pregnancy, but having some more mommy friends who understands the struggle of losing weight with a toddler and newborn would be helpful. I'm trying to be as active as possible here on mfp and try to help motivate my friends too. Feel free to add me but please send a message to so I know your from this group :)

Replies

• sophroniapete
    sophroniapete Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am a FTM of a 7 month old. I have 10 more pounds to lose to get to my pre pregnancy weight and another 40 from there to be at my goal. I also work a fulltime job and find it difficult to juggle spending as much time with my daughter, working, and working out. I too would like to have more mommy friends who understand the STRUGGLE.
  • missxlisa
    missxlisa Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just had baby number three on March 27th. I also have a two year old and a four year old. I have about 25 lbs to get to my prepregnancy weight, and then another 20 to get back to the weight I was before having thyroid cancer treatment last year.
  • RealChange31
    RealChange31 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi! I had my second boy in December 2014. I have another 5 to get to pre-preg, then 15 to goal weight.
    I'm on work leave until December 2015, but find it hard to put my all into working out! So tired!!

Please add me as I could use mommy friends too.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hi! My third is nearly 1 now but I still haven't lost all the weight yet. It took me 18 months after my second, so I'm hoping I'll be back in my smallest jeans by October. My other two are nearly 6 and nearly 4.

I just had a year off for maternity leave and went back to work this week. I work Mon, Tues, Wed as a secondary school French teacher. It's been a tiring week, but I've managed kettlebells, circuits, a PT session and a HIIT class so far. Luckily I'm so busy at work I don't have much time to eat!

Feel free to add me.
  • algingher
    algingher Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey, girl!

I am mommy to a 10 yo, almost 5 yo, 3 yo, and almost 1 yo. After having 3 babies in 4 years, my body is in need of a total makeover, for sure! Before getting pregnant with 5 yo, I weighed around 100 pounds. After having 5 yo, I lost 20 pounds and got back to about 110 pounds before getting pregnant with 3 yo. I gained SIXTY pounds when I was pregnant with 3 yo and lost practically NONE of it before getting pregnant with 1 yo. I haven't started working out yet since having 1 yo, but I ordered Insanity yesterday and plan to start first thing Monday morning! I'd love some mommy friends who are in the same boat for motivation and chit-chat!

Feel free to add me! :)
  • Denisegp37
    Denisegp37 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am nursing my second...baby boy born March 28. I was overweight before I had him and need to really watch my weight. Only doing light walking til my 6 week appointment. Would love to connect with other moms so we can support each other. I am at 226 and my goal is 150. I live in a hot, tropical environment and dreading being this size in the summer heat!!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am nursing my second...baby boy born March 28. I was overweight before I had him and need to really watch my weight. Only doing light walking til my 6 week appointment. Would love to connect with other moms so we can support each other. I am at 226 and my goal is 150. I live in a hot, tropical environment and dreading being this size in the summer heat!!

Where do you live? I live in England, so not exactly tropical haha, but last Summer it was quite hot (for here) and it was horrible being bigger. Just get some nice, loose tops and some cropped leggings. At least when it's nice weather you can go for walks, and I never want to eat too much in the heat.
  • fittobefree1
    fittobefree1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just had my first at the end of April. MFP helped me lose thirty pounds before I got pregnant and now I want to get back to it so I can be a fit and healthy mom. Just doing stroller walks for now. Any suggestions for low impact at home workouts I could try once I get the all clear from the doctor?
  • LuccaK
    LuccaK Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have a 3 year old girl and a newborn baby boy. My fitness pal has helped me for a few years. I'm the emotional eating type. I am determined to get in shape bc I want to be a good role model. Please mommas, add me.
  • rachel19815
    rachel19815 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old, and just had my second as well and am trying a combination of Weight Watchers & My Fitness Pal. Hoping to be more successful this time around and lose the baby weight for good.
  • Amandasue817
    Amandasue817 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a 19 month old and a 3 1/2 week old!! I gained too much weight with my first and was still 17 lbs away from pre-pregnancy weight when I got pregnant again. Now I need to lose at least 30lbs, but having struggles with breastfeeding munchies this time around....I am always hungry!!!! Lol. Would love some friends in the same boat!