April 13-19 Weekly Goals

Options
lemurcat12
lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
Stressful week, so I am going to try to keep this simple:

(1) No unplanned snacking/added sugar (too much stupid stuff in my office, so this will make it easier for now)

(2) Stay within my calories

(3) Get in my planned workouts

(4) Don't stress or beat myself up over unimportant things or unrealistic expectations!

Replies

• JreedyJanelle
    JreedyJanelle Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I have several Dr appts this week.
    My goals are to drink water
    Get in as many workouts as I can around my schedule this week. 6-7 workouts
    Stay focused on calories
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Well here goes ....

1) Drink Water !!!

2) Complete new workout 3 days p/week

3) Keep on track with food and exercise routines

4) rein in the snacking on junk foods

sounds easy enough but you all know just what i am saying here ...

On a good note last week wasn't perfect but i did show a GREAT loss. Now if i can stick to this a little better maybe just maybe i will finally drop into the 120's this week. SOOOO close this morning !!

• classysassy4ever70
    classysassy4ever70 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Goals for this week:

1) Exercise - epithelial machine this morning & weight training in the evenings
    2) Drink 10/8oz of water
    3) Walk 10,000 or more steps
    4) Make menu for the week
  • shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Goals for the week

1)Start a yoga or pilates program
    2)Try to maintain my peace of mind
    3)Eat within my "approved' plan
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Goals for the week. Swim, bike and walk as usual
    1. Healthy choices if eating out
    2. Lose 2 pounds
    3. Aerobic workout..two
    4. Lower calories by 50
    5. Two veggies a day
  • classysassy4ever70
    classysassy4ever70 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's Goals
    1) Exercise - epithelial machine in the morning & aerobics dance in the evening - :)
    2) Drink 10/8oz of water - :)
    3) Walk 10,000 or more steps - 10,248 steps - :)
    4) Make menu for the week - doing it on a daily basis the night before - :)

I need to stay accountable... so I will log in everyday as a reminder!

Thanks!
  • SilverStormi
    SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I must is getting to bed at a decent time this week. I am dragging yesterday and today.

Weekly goals:
    1. run/walk at least 12 miles (hopefully with the dogs)
    2. make it to the rescue three days
    3. no late night snacking
    4. Get at least 7 hours sleep a night
  • mathaholic
    mathaholic Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Weekly goals:
    • run 3x
    • get 70,000 steps in for the week
    • write out a new budget once and for all!
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Goals for This Week

1. Stay at or under my MFP calorie goal
    2. Go to the gym twice
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    So far, so good. I'm glad I added (4), because I have a habit of expecting too much of myself from workouts lately and then feeling bad unreasonably.
  • jrortega1912
    jrortega1912 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    My goals for this week:
    1. Drink water and not diet coke
    2. Walk two miles per day
    3. Stay within calories range
    4. Buy some kind of mile tracker device
  • amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    All week, I've been trying to get back to where I'm able to go to the gym and do regular things. I finally made it happen yesterday! I want to finish this week going to the gym and eating well.
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    barbhat13 wrote: »
    1. Healthy choices if eating out....those sides were not healthy...
    2. Lose 2 pounds...Rats! None lost so far....
    3. Aerobic workout..two... Did sprints on bike
    4. Lower calories by 50.... Changed goal but only meet it by net calories
    5. Two veggies a day

So. A week of being under net calories but no weight loss...60 miles on bike... Healthy food except one eating out......rats!!!

Disappointed in the scale ( weighed twice today just in case) But worked hard in eating healthy ...prevented post long ride starving pig outs....planning better...blessed to have the opportunity to be active and eat healthy. Onward!
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    amy_kee wrote: »
    All week, I've been trying to get back to where I'm able to go to the gym and do regular things. I finally made it happen yesterday! I want to finish this week going to the gym and eating well.

Congrats! Focusing on the gym is a great goal, as I know it makes you feel good too.
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    Pretty good so far--definitely a better week from a compliance standpoint than last week, although I need to replace the batteries in my scale so have no idea what my weight's been doing. I'm actually glad for a bit of a break from the scale, as I was starting to get to frustrated by the stall plus the ups and downs, even though I know that's stupid. I don't want to go more than a week without weighing, though (just not a good thing for me), so I'll put those batteries in tonight and see what's up (or down, I hope!) tomorrow morning.
  • SilverStormi
    SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Im hoping to get a run/walk in later as long as its not still raining. As long as that happens I should be able to get my goal miles in. Tomorrow looks like its going to be gorgeous and I hope to be volunteering at the CSA in the morning and also the rescue afterwards.
  • amy_kee
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    Pretty good so far--definitely a better week from a compliance standpoint than last week, although I need to replace the batteries in my scale so have no idea what my weight's been doing. I'm actually glad for a bit of a break from the scale, as I was starting to get to frustrated by the stall plus the ups and downs, even though I know that's stupid. I don't want to go more than a week without weighing, though (just not a good thing for me), so I'll put those batteries in tonight and see what's up (or down, I hope!) tomorrow morning.

Yay! You've had a better week. The bad scale batteries helped out your frustration some. I hope it's a good thing when you get back on the scale.
  • amy_kee
    Options
    1. Healthy choices if eating out....those sides were not healthy...
    2. Lose 2 pounds...Rats! None lost so far....
    3. Aerobic workout..two... Did sprints on bike
    4. Lower calories by 50.... Changed goal but only meet it by net calories
    5. Two veggies a day

So. A week of being under net calories but no weight loss...60 miles on bike... Healthy food except one eating out......rats!!!

Disappointed in the scale ( weighed twice today just in case) But worked hard in eating healthy ...prevented post long ride starving pig outs....planning better...blessed to have the opportunity to be active and eat healthy. Onward!

Barb, 60 miles on your bike is awesome! You did well to prevent your starving after your long rides. It is great to have the chance to both eat healthy and be active. :smiley:
  • amy_kee
    Options
    Im hoping to get a run/walk in later as long as its not still raining. As long as that happens I should be able to get my goal miles in. Tomorrow looks like its going to be gorgeous and I hope to be volunteering at the CSA in the morning and also the rescue afterwards.

Lisa, nice job volunteering at both things. I bet they really appreciated your help. I hope you were able to either get your run or walk in like you wanted--assuming it quit raining there.
  • JreedyJanelle
    JreedyJanelle Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    My scale is not budging, My size is smaller, but scale is still pretty much stuck. Dr. said I didn't need to lose anymore. But I am not in normal BMI and I want that so much. 10 pounds away. I want to lose a bit more than that so I have wiggle room.

I will eat right, exercise, and drink my water. I will be fine, I will get there eventually.