kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
Here's to a great week!!!

Replies

• ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Week 2 is off to a good start - got myself up early and worked out this morning, that's 3 days in a row now :smiley:

I have a tendency to eat a lot at lunch even when I'm not hungry and then I run out of calories at the end of the day and I am hungry. Today I tried my hardest to curb myself at lunch and I think I did pretty well. I should have enough left over now for a snack before bed, which is when I tend to get hungry.

Hope everyone has a good Monday! :sunglasses:
  • MammaxFive
    MammaxFive Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I had a super busy weekend at my daughters' dance competition, so I wasn't able to fit in any exercise. But we were too busy to eat much, so at least I stayed under my calorie goal! I'm feeling very motivated this week and I'm hoping to see a big difference on the scale by next Monday!!
  • MayorGrimby
    MayorGrimby Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Spring has finally reach me in Boston so I spent almost the whole weekend outside walking. It was so much fun and I was just so happy all weekend. Had my weekly cheat meal last night but because I have been walking so much, I was still under on my calories. Here's to another great week! Hope you all are doing well :)
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Week 2, I realized this past weekend that I need a better plan when it comes to the weekend and eating. Even this week I'm going to take a better look at what I'm bringing for lunch. Little tweaks here & there to get me on track!
  • Lindsayannb
    Lindsayannb Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I need to work on weekend eating too. I splurged on ice cream a little bit but managed to do so in moderation and still came in under my calorie goal. Down 2.5lbs since last Tuesday (4/7) going to aim for a loss of 3lbs this week.
  • Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    im a little late to the party but im really trying to get outside with my 3 kids more since the weather is finally warmer now. still having a hard time with making myself eat. just never hungry at all. starting this at 212lbs hoping to get out of the 200's and lose a bunch of inches ideally before july (husband and i got invited to a wedding for july 11th) to any and all- you are all welcome to send a friend request if you wish just toss in a msg saying your from this group please. happy journey's!!!
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    I'm tired. Maybe it's Monday, maybe it's me, maybe it's Maybelline. I walked roughly 2 miles yesterday, and did 100 sets of lunges. After sitting at my desk for a few hours I was achey! I've brought clothes so I could walk after work, at least a little! Though I just realized I have nothing defrosted for dinner/tomorrows lunch. Dag nabit.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    I've been away from home in Washington state babysitting my amazing and very active toddler grandson since Friday. I planned ahead and brought a cooler full of healthy food so I could prep good low - cal meals rather than just eat out while we're here. We've managed to get outside to play most days and even did a short round of disc golf yesterday. Hauling a wagon filled with kidlet plus 2 disc golf bags around the course burned some serious calories! I pulled the wagon about 50% just to get the extra workout (and to fit in a little wine for the evening). o:)
  • Fizzgig168
    Fizzgig168 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I had dropped a pound or so over the weekend, but in spite of going for a walk and sticking to my calories I was up this morning when I weighed myself. I'm sure it's water weight or something, so I'm holding off doing my weigh-in until tomorrow or Wednesday.
    Today I went for a run in the sunshine! I wasn't very fast and I didn't go very far, by I got out there and I did, and that feels great. I'm genuinely excited to get back to my workout routine, and work my way back up to feeling strong and agile :)
  • groovigyrl
    groovigyrl Posts: 72 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Stressful day at work. Walked the dog (4 miles) when I got home and felt a little better. The dog, on the other hand, is pooped out on the couch! She's in worse shape than I am! Down 2 lbs. since start of the challenge. Feeling optimistic.
  • ACSL3
    Options
    Day 1 of week 2 went well for me. Got my exercise in in the morning and stayed under my calories for the day. I was able to save some extra calories for a snack before bed - I always get hungry just before bed! :)
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 2! I got 2.17 Miles in on the treadmill and also did Shoulders, Back and abs :)
  • skenyon101
    skenyon101 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ugh! We have a family member in hospice so lots of stress eating, being on the road and eating the wrong stuff. I gained and weigh 160.5. However, this was a wake up call for me. I am more determined than ever. With the encouragement of this group I'm taking it one day at a time and making better choices. Thanks!
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Ankle started hurting before I left work so I didn't walk, but did a strength workout and some no tension yoga, I can definitely feel it in my arms today. :grin:
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Afura wrote: »
    I'm tired. Maybe it's Monday, maybe it's me, maybe it's Maybelline. I walked roughly 2 miles yesterday, and did 100 sets of lunges. After sitting at my desk for a few hours I was achey! I've brought clothes so I could walk after work, at least a little! Though I just realized I have nothing defrosted for dinner/tomorrows lunch. Dag nabit.

I did 100 lunges, too. Holy cow!! I could barely walk when I was done!
    I am hearing the Maybelline commercial in my head right now!
  • Tammys_journey
    Tammys_journey Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was very busy for me so no exercise yesterday. But I did stay under my calorie goal. Today should be better.
  • lifeisspiffy
    lifeisspiffy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    So over the weekend, I indulged a lot. It was my birthday on Friday so we had a party on Saturday after work. Many snacks and drinks. I also still have Easter candy left which takes up a lot of calories.

But today, I did do most of Ripped in 30. I get so out of breath, that I have to sit for some of it. But I try my hardest, and will hopefully improve every time I do it. Need to watch what I eat this week. It's April break so I have a lot of time on my hands. Will need to spend some of that time at the gym and doing Ripped in 30. Maybe do some yardwork and spring cleaning since it's getting nice out.
  • taelor2
    taelor2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Week 2 day 2 was tough. I went to the gym to train with a trainer, I was so tired afterwards, and Hungry. ( mental note eat a good hardy breakfast before your workout).
  • ACSL3
    Options
    Yesterday we had a party so I knew I was going to eat a lot for dinner. Ate less during the day and while I was over my calorie limit for weight loss, I was under calories for maintenance - I'm pretty happy with that outcome since it was for a special event that doesn't happen every day :)

No workout today as it is my rest day, so will have to make sure I keep my eating in check.

Great job everyone! I get so inspired by you all, it makes it much easier for me to push myself. Thank you!! :D
  • groovigyrl
    groovigyrl Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Kicked *kitten* today with my circuit training DVD. Was under my calorie goal. Cooked an awesome chicken dinner and passed on all of the buttered veggies and starches that I prepared for my family. I ate my veggies with vinegar and spices instead. Feeling great about how I'm staying on track and still able to have my evening glass of wine. Life is good!
This discussion has been closed.