Recipe find

Living4me123
Living4me123 Posts: 52 Member
I made the cloud bread tonight. Looks pretty good. hufx8upk1j3e.jpg
It is a low carb bread alternative. I will eat is tomorrow with some tuna or egg salad or turkey. It makes enough for 3 sandwiches and keeps in the frig for 5 days. Here is the link to the recipe.
https://aseatatmytable.wordpress.com/2013/02/03/cloud-bread-nailed-it/

Replies

• lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    Did you try it? Was it good?
  • boomerkae
    boomerkae Posts: 217 Member
    I made cloud bread a few weeks ago. It was ok. There are a few different recipes out there. I can't see using as sandwich bread, but it wasn't bad toasted and topped with a little brummel and brown.
  • jove102
    jove102 Posts: 68 Member
    I made zoodles the other night...they are zucchini shredded to look and act like noodles. It was so good!!!
  • joysie1970
    joysie1970 Posts: 415 Member
    jove102 wrote: »
    I made zoodles the other night...they are zucchini shredded to look and act like noodles. It was so good!!!
    I'm dying to try those! Thanks for the recommendation!
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/summer-squash-pizza-crust/detail.aspx
    I make this when all the yellow squash pours in. I don't use 3/4 cup flour, I use 1/4 whole wheat flour and 1/4 bean flour. I don't use the expensive cheese either, I use any shredded mix of cheeses-Mexican, Italian blend etc. and plenty of garlic powder. we never manage to make it into pizza - we just scarf it down hot out of the oven
  • joysie1970
    joysie1970 Posts: 415 Member
    I have one for the newbies - you vets have probably done this. But on pureed right now and made egg salad - one jumbo hard boiled egg, 2tbsp fage greek yogurt, 1tsp horseradish mustard - whip it all in the ninja - you get 2 - 2oz servings of yum! It takes me a full 15 mins to get through the 2oz but I like the yogurt gives me extra protein even if just a little with no fat :)
  • badhair56
    badhair56 Posts: 239 Member
    joysie1970 wrote: »
    I have one for the newbies - you vets have probably done this. But on pureed right now and made egg salad - one jumbo hard boiled egg, 2tbsp fage greek yogurt, 1tsp horseradish mustard - whip it all in the ninja - you get 2 - 2oz servings of yum! It takes me a full 15 mins to get through the 2oz but I like the yogurt gives me extra protein even if just a little with no fat :)

should be starting on pureed f riday may have to try this one
  • _Divalicious_
    _Divalicious_ Posts: 18 Member
    I love zoodles and use to eat hamburgers made with the low carb rolls. delicious!
  • _Divalicious_
    _Divalicious_ Posts: 18 Member
    BTW the cloud rolls are much better if you buy a muffin top or hamburger roll pan to form.