4/15 Day 57 Wednesday

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Good Morning everyone. My schedule has been kinda whacky the past couple days so i have been posting the last few at 4-5am instead of midnight, like I normally do. You know what? We haven't had a water challenge in a while so that is what we are going to do for Water Wednesday!

Today's Challenge: When you get up this drink 16 oz of ice water

If you do this instead of drinking coffee it actually helps you wake up faster and get your brain movin! Along with getting the bad stuff out of your body!

Replies

• RunningTam
    Options
    I did this today by taking my water bottle with me all day, and making myself drink it before I could have a coffee/my lunch/a snack etc. And I admit I wasn't as in dire need of a coffee in the afternoon like I normally am :-)
  • NessaWild
    NessaWild Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Done. I usually drink coffee or tea in the morning. This was a nice change.
  • riveragirl15
    riveragirl15 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Done! I usually drink 8-16 oz as soon as I get up!
  • GabinkaP
    GabinkaP Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    If I did that, my water bottle would be empty, and I like my water from home better than the water in the water fountains here at work.
  • 4Deanna
    4Deanna Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Auna37 wrote: »
    Good Morning everyone. My schedule has been kinda whacky the past couple days so i have been posting the last few at 4-5am instead of midnight, like I normally do. You know what? We haven't had a water challenge in a while so that is what we are going to do for Water Wednesday!

Today's Challenge: When you get up this drink 16 oz of ice water

If you do this instead of drinking coffee it actually helps you wake up faster and get your brain movin! Along with getting the bad stuff out of your body!

• 4Deanna
    4Deanna Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Done! I have a lemon slice squeezed into my first glass of water. Took a bit to get used to the lemon taste first thing in the morning but I wake up faster and head is clearer.
  • SmellyHippy
    SmellyHippy Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Done, minus the ice. I'd much rather have room temperature water. I've been trying to cut back on my morning coffee, and soda during the day and replacing it with more water.