Rumbly Tumbly

Options
joysie1970
joysie1970 Posts: 415 Member
I have a question :o Last night about 3am I woke up to a rumbly tummy. It didn't hurt, I wasn't hungry, it was just super rumbly - making all sorts of noises and kinda grumbling at me. It kept me up for about two plus hours. In my tummy's defense I haven't been sleeping well since surgery anyway - I am just a week post op. Thanks everyone!

Replies

• rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Yes, lots of new noises and rumblings happen to me as well. Also, as you lose they will become louder.
  • 81smom
    81smom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That's good!! That means things are moving in there like they are supposed to!!

• JreedyJanelle
    JreedyJanelle Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    You will find that happening quite a bit. My stomach still makes grumbly noises when I eat and I am a year out.
  • joysie1970
    joysie1970 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! For a moment in the bleary hours I almost had myself convinced it was yelling at me for a week of weirdness LOL! My reply thought was too damn bad this is what's best for both us - get used to it!
  • badhair56
    badhair56 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    just your body trying to adjust to the new you. and you may have some gas still in you from the surgery - it's trying to escape
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    It's just your body adjusting. I am 3 years out from surgery and when I haven't eaten for a few hours, my tummy gets rumbly too but it isn't from being hungry.