Female problems

Options
jove102
jove102 Posts: 68 Member
Any of you females have any significant changes with your period? Mine used to be super painful and heavy now it's normal but it's longer...anyone else have wierd problems now?

Replies

• kglowins
    kglowins Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have had the craziest roller coaster with mine. All the hormonal changes really messed me up. Yes, it is much longer now and was happening more than once a month for me. At one year out, I am just now finally adjusting and making my back to a normal schedule.
  • blairmundy
    blairmundy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I was regular before. Mine isn't any longer really but it's heavy the whole time instead of just for a day or two.
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    My last one was 2 weeks before surgery, that was December. No I am not pregnant! I think it may be more menopause than the surgery.
  • shortypage1123
    shortypage1123 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Mine are not longer but they are more frequent.
  • loriloftness
    loriloftness Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Mine skipped the month of surgery, but then came back. Last month I had 2, but none so far this month. I'm hoping the fluctuation is menopause. I do notice that my weight loss really slows in the week or so leading up to my period.
  • bookerlr
    bookerlr Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I had my surgery mid-February. I did not have one in March and now it's April and I'm on it again for the second time. I'm 37 and thought it was early menopause or something. I'm glad to hear that it's. It just me.
  • ac7nj
    ac7nj Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I've been on this list for quite a while, and this subject has come up before. The consensus is many of you become irregular and this is likely due to hormone changes.

Remember your body is going through a lot of changes. However, due talk to your Dr about this. Menopause can be verified with a F.S.H test.

Randy ( registered nurse)