Hey Team UK

Options
RedErring
RedErring Posts: 3 Member
Hey everyone, how're you doing?

I casually used MFP with aim to lose 2-3 stone a few months ago but after the 1 stone milestone I became lax and eventually stopped.

I'm back and ready to go again.

I'm male and in my mid 20's, I live in Lincolnshire and while I don't think I'm thin by any stretch of imagination, I'm also not uncomfortable with the weight I currently am. That being said, I've decided and think it's a good idea to keep going to something more reasonable and healthier.

In general I'm slightly unorganised and as I work nights my routine and logging is a bit dodgy as my "day" crosses dates. If anyone wants to chat and friend someone that's pretty relaxed but also still has a goal that they're heading for, feel free to hit me up. It'll also help me to keep active to speak with other like-minded people.

Really I just wanted to say hi though :)

- Red

Replies

• helsch007
    helsch007 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great work Red! I have just managed to shed 3st 6lbs over a 9 months period to go back to my weight of 6 years ago. Too many kebab winters and life events. I did not use MFP to start with but managed with daily calorie deficits and I have completely addicted to daily weighing. For yourself I assume that you'd have to weigh in after what has become your nights sleep. I assume it's at a kind of constant time. I have also gone back to running after I've shed 1st but only gently so. Now I am running regularly and partake in park runs etc. There must be one round the corner. Motivation is hard to sustain. I have been driven. My withings body scale and activite pop were great help plus a GPS running watch. All these gizmos are great for me to keep going. My motivation was fuelled by self-hatred of my body image too. You seem rather content with your. All the best.
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,543 Member
    Options
    Hi!
  • lainey567
    lainey567 Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hey guys I'm new to this though I lost 3st back in 2002. Like red I became lax and ended up needing to lose it again so here I am. Look forward to getting to know you all.

Lainey
  • misssmaria
    misssmaria Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm new to the group also, I've been yoyoing for the last 2 years so I'm back and I mean business :) sending you a friend request
  • twojacks
    twojacks Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good morning all,

I've just had my second baby and I really need to lose weight now, no more excuses. So I have committed to signing in and honestly noting down everything I'm eating for the next 100 days, no more wee extra's in the evening!
  • Pelamblue
    Pelamblue Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Ey up from Yorkshire.
    I'm like you also, cam be pretty lackesed but my wife has laid down the gauntlet of a six pack, and I'm determined to do it. I log everything now. I've set my macro's to what I know is correct and I will do it. I have a couple of really good friends who know their stuff so I'm utilising them as info. Add me if you want, my diary is open and I'm totally honest on it