Daily Check In - April - Wed 15th thru Sun 19th

Options

Replies

• AmeeSandhu
    AmeeSandhu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Muery, dog walking counts! I'm so excited -we're getting a puppy in May. My first as an adult that will be all mine!
  • AmeeSandhu
    Options
    Bookwork, you win for the day for pushing through sleepy and a snarly back!
  • AmeeSandhu
    Options
    Hey, we're missing a few peeps today. Bill...shorthand...lilahk? Hope everyone is doing well!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    AmeeSandhu wrote: »
    Bookwork, you win for the day for pushing through sleepy and a snarly back!

giphy.gif

• hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am not officially starting morning workouts until next week, but thought I'd stop in and say hi anyway. I forced myself to run on the treadmill last night; it was brutal but I managed it. Planning to run again this weekend (in the morning!) and hopefully ride my horse if the weather will cooperate.

WTG Amee, bookworm, and morty!
  • RelentlessFierceWarriorBill
    Options
    I'm just late checking in today. Pretty much a rest day. Had a 9:00 am Pilates class, then did lawn work most of the afternoon.
  • Gainselliott
    Gainselliott Posts: 34 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Amee, my dogs were the catalyst for me starting to exercise again... They require so much exercise that they were the perfect cure to my laziness.
    And some how I fit all of my exercise in tonight and I cooked dinner too!!!!!
  • morty1966
    morty1966 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm inspired. I got up a little earlier and walked to the station at a very brisk pace, now sitting on the train a bit hit and sticky, and it's quite chilly in London this morning. It wasn't a huge workout but I feel good for it.

Well done Hoyalawaya, I miss my treadmill, I sold it when I realised I only ran outside. Now I've hurt my knee the treadmill is the only place I can run as it's completely flat. I am going to use the gym at work which is free for staff, but it's not open in the mornings. Plus I don't really want to shower there, imagine if the fire alarm went off and I'm in the shower!

Have a good day everyone x
    Options
    Good morning, everyone.....Happy Saturday !!!
    I have an hour Barre class, followed immediately by a 1 hour Hatha Yoga class, this morning. Plan to get my bicycle out and go for a ride this afternoon...I haven't even pumped the tires up on it yet this Spring.
  • ChrisiEMilio
    ChrisiEMilio Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I worked in the garden for an hour and then took an hour long walk. :)
  • ChrisiEMilio
    Options
    This morning I am headed to the color run. It is my second ever 5k!!! Wish me luck!
  • AmeeSandhu
    Options
    Chrisi, good luck! I did the Color Run last year with one of my teen daughters, her friend, and a friend of mine. So much fun! Very laid back too.

I'm so glad you all are here in this group. Seriously, without you, I wouldn't have run at all this week and I wouldn't be feeling so positive, knowing that I'm actually going to be successful in creating a workout habit. I know it's early in the game, but I can feel it. Thank you for being here!

I'm having a slow morning. I stayed up late with my husband and waiting for a teen to come home (She's good and already at work this morning.), but two cups of coffee in and I'm still side-eyeing my treadmill. It will definitely happen. I should/could go run outside today too but something has been holding me back. Actually, I think I'm going to get over that weird fear and go do that. Ridiculous! I'll be back to report.
  • bookworm_847
    Options
    Wow Chrisi, good luck and enjoy your color run!

Amee, I hope you make it outside and enjoy your run as well.

I got some Turbo Fire in today. It was my first time doing this particular workout, and it was so much fun. I almost wanted to do it again, but I only had enough gas in the tank to get to the shower, haha. Maybe I can do a double workout another day ;)
  • AmeeSandhu
    Options
    Bookworm, thanks! Which Turbo Fire workout was it exactly?

I did get outside to run and I'll just say, I don't remember exactly the last time I ran outside. Kind of sad. It felt really nice but a little awkward to pace myself.

Hoya, hope you get the run in this weekend!

Bill, road or mountain? My husband and I love our mountain bikes.

Morty, you reminded me of my college days in an old dorm with fire alarms that went off at odd times lol.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
    Options
    AmeeSandhu wrote: »
    Bookworm, thanks! Which Turbo Fire workout was it exactly?

I did get outside to run and I'll just say, I don't remember exactly the last time I ran outside. Kind of sad. It felt really nice but a little awkward to pace myself.

Hoya, hope you get the run in this weekend!

Bill, road or mountain? My husband and I love our mountain bikes.

Morty, you reminded me of my college days in an old dorm with fire alarms that went off at odd times lol.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Amee, I have a road bike and a hybrid. Sad to say I didn't get a chance to get out on either one today !!!
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Well, I did 5 miles (walk a lap/run a lap) on the treadmill today. It wasn't in the morning. I plan on starting in the a.m. tomorrow.
    Options
    rlstepp29 wrote: »
    Well, I did 5 miles (walk a lap/run a lap) on the treadmill today. It wasn't in the morning. I plan on starting in the a.m. tomorrow.
    Yaaaay !!!!
  • ChrisiEMilio
    Options
    uk98h4ykhriw.jpg
  • ChrisiEMilio
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the positive energy. I had a blast. I hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend.
  • bookworm_847
    Options
    Fun! I'm glad you had a great time :)

Amee, it was Fire 45 today. I need to learn the routines better, but it was awesome.

I hope you're all doing well!