open diaries

Options
ladylalaland
ladylalaland Posts: 53 Member
Hi all,

Currently I have a daily calorie allowance of 1790, would love to see others diaries with a similar calorie goal for some meal time inspiration. Please post here if you don't mind me having a nosey :-) my own diary is public, feel free to check it out.

Laura x

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1700 net, feel free to add me and nose away!

this week has been holiday week at maintenance though!
  • helsch007
    helsch007 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Help yourself to mine. Started MFP a fortnight ago on 1600 net but I do a fair bit of running and have been rather protein-centric.
  • ladylalaland
    ladylalaland Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thank you, have sent you both friend requests :-)
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Mine's open to friends, tends to be a bit routine at times, but you are welcome to have a nose around
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Feel free to have a gander (open to everyone) - it might be a bit of a shock though!

Yesterday was a big exercise day so my calorie allowance went from 2000 to 4673. Yes a Snickers bar is logged under the "supplements" section as it was cycling fuel. :smile:

In contrast today my calorie intake is going to be really low as I follow the 5:2 way of eating.

Worth checking out 5:2 recipes by the way for days when you are struggling to stay within your allowance, they tend to be low calorie but filling and tasty.
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,543 Member
    Options
    I am on 1700 cals as well with an open diary. my trouble is a long commute and grabbing food so careful planning required.