13»

Replies

• RelentlessFierceWarriorBill
    Options
    Much needed rest day !!!
  • AmeeSandhu
    AmeeSandhu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Chrisi, fun picture!! I had a planned rest day but I ended up doing a lot of yard work this afternoon.
  • AmeeSandhu
    Options
    rlstepp29 wrote: »
    Well, I did 5 miles (walk a lap/run a lap) on the treadmill today. It wasn't in the morning. I plan on starting in the a.m. tomorrow.

Nice job!
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thanks Amee and improvingbill! :)

I'm late posting for today. I did workout in the morning. I did a 3 mile run outdoors followed by a 2 mile walk. The run wasn't pretty, but I was able to do negative mile splits.
  • morty1966
    morty1966 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Another day not working out in the morning, hmmm. I need to have a think about why not. I will be doing day 2 of Jillian Michaels tonight when I get home.
    Options
    Thanks Amee and improvingbill! :)

I'm late posting for today. I did workout in the morning. I did a 3 mile run outdoors followed by a 2 mile walk. The run wasn't pretty, but I was able to do negative mile splits.
    Good work !!!

Options
    4:45 am, One hour on rowing machine, 9:00am, One hour Pilates class. Will have a Barre class at 6:pm, and a Heated Yoga class at 7:15. Maybe some weights in between.
  • ChrisiEMilio
    ChrisiEMilio Posts: 27 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I worked I in the garden some this morning and plan to for another hour or so later and then plan to take at least an hour long walk at some point today.
  • lilahk95
    lilahk95 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm late with my post as well. I worked out from Tuesday through Saturday last week. Shocker for me since last week was my first week back working out. I think I got motivation back. I just need to get with posting on mod. :-) Thanks for starting this group!
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    4:45 am, One hour on rowing machine, 9:00am, One hour Pilates class. Will have a Barre class at 6:pm, and a Heated Yoga class at 7:15. Maybe some weights in between.

That's an amazing day! I read your post before I did my workout today. It got me really motivated to complete my workout! THANKS!!!
  • phoebeleb
    phoebeleb Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    First day back into exercising after many months! Thanks all for motivating me to get back on track!! W1day1 Jillian BR, then will do some swimming and pool exercises
  • lilahk95
    lilahk95 Posts: 81 Member
    Options

You are definitely in beast mode! Way to go!
    Options

That's an amazing day! I read your post before I did my workout today. It got me really motivated to complete my workout! THANKS!!!
    Thank you, we're all in this together. You had a great workout as well !!!!

Options
    lilahk95 wrote: »

You are definitely in beast mode! Way to go!
    Thank you !!! Glad you got your motivation goin' on....keep up the good work !!!

Options
    phoebeleb wrote: »
    First day back into exercising after many months! Thanks all for motivating me to get back on track!! W1day1 Jillian BR, then will do some swimming and pool exercises
    Yaaay !!! I'm always happy to hear when someone is gettin' back into exercise mode !!!!
  • AmeeSandhu
    Options
    COngrats to all of you! But and extra special shout-out to PHOEBE!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!
  • phoebeleb
    phoebeleb Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    thanks so much! feels SO GREAT to be back and off the couch!! :-)
  • AmeeSandhu
    Options
    Phoebe, you said you're on workout 2 of Jillian? I'm a day behind because I didn't start on Monday, so I'm skipping the Wednesday rest day. So does that mean on Thursday, we will be doing the same workout in Week 1??!!