How do I tone droopy flab in my tummy area?

Options
i have been doing the 7 minute work out app on my smart phone. I really like it. I have lost some inches since starting it in February. What tones up stretched out skin? Anyone know of a fantastic excercise to help with that?

Replies

• kmcc144
    kmcc144 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    About a week ago I started using a cellulite brush (with skin firming lotion) that I got from amazon. That in combination with strength training has helped my stomach a lot. I still have excess skin, but I can tell it is slowly but surely getting visibly tighter.
  • TheWazzer27
    TheWazzer27 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My belly was stretched to the max with my twins. Even when I got down pretty slim I had the excess skin. From what I've been told only surgery can completely get rid of it. :( Luckily high-waist pants are back in style, lol.
  • wpgmom2015
    wpgmom2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat!
  • fit_mommy925
    fit_mommy925 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The best thing out there for streched out skin is skinny wraps... I sell them on my website and they work wonders. They've helped me look better than I did before baby! fromfattofit.myitworks .com :) a box of 4 is a full treatment, they have a bogo sale going on until tomorrow... that's 8 wraps for only $59 and bonus - they significantly reduce the appearance of stretch marks! Message me with any questions, I love helping fellow moms feel good about themselves :)
  • lsb11
    lsb11 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've heard sprints help. I have not been very consistent doing them, but when I do, I can feel it in every part of my tummy especially the lower part, where I have that unsightly pooch. I prefer sprints on the track rather than the treadmill. Mountain Climbers are a good exercise as well I feel those in my lower abs too.