Focus T25

Options
samerz816
samerz816 Posts: 7 Member
Hi Everyone!

I am in my final week of T25 (Gamma phase) and have decided to do a second round of the program before moving on to my next (Insanity Max 30). I wanted to see if anyone else out there was doing the program to gain day-to-day motivation for workouts and to celebrate our results together!

Replies

• JAT74
    JAT74 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm doing it, currently in my 2nd week and I'm doubling up with p90x3 too so most days I do double workouts. I've also changed the order of some of the workout days so I don't exercise the same body part on the same day or do too much cardio etc.
  • gcm040359
    gcm040359 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I just started on wk 4 but I am not a youngster so still not as strong as I would like. Have also bought hip hop abs but have to make time to do them both
  • JAT74
    JAT74 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I'm not so young either! It's been ok so far and I'm now on week 3 but last week didn't exactly go to plan as I was away for a couple of days and substituted one of the T25 workouts for a 2 hour walk as I thought it would be overdoing it if I did my doubles workouts on top of the walk.
  • brachtd
    brachtd Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've just started T25 and it is kicking my butt so far.. Please tell me it gets easier after a couple of weeks.
  • leannclouse
    leannclouse Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am on my third day if the beta phase. I loved the alpha phase! Although every day was hard especially total body circuit! I've never had a workout make me sweat that much in 25 min!
  • gdelrosa
    gdelrosa Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy this. It looks like a great workout. Currently I run, do cardio at the gym, and lift weights. I do not look how I want to look
  • tonyreeves10
    tonyreeves10 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I just started T25 alpha. Going to be a long hard road but I AM going to lose this weight
  • imr14
    imr14 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just started the Beta Phase today! really happy with the program, I feel a lot stronger and I'm thinking of doing it again once I finish and progressing to P90X later. We'll see.
  • hemmymomma
    hemmymomma Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I did T25 and lost 40 I didn't follow the plan though, just did random workouts. Im finishing up insanity max 30 this week and going back to T25 to complete the full program !
  • DeFYneME
    DeFYneME Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Ive been on it 1.5 weeks now... but am going into the proper program plus a random video a day...
  • drdst91
    drdst91 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow, starts my 2nd week of T25 Alpha. I add 25 mins of 3.0 of walking on 3 days per week. For week 3, plan to add 2x per week HIIT strength training in addition to.
  • nifftD
    nifftD Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have just finished the Beta Cycle and I am back to my pre-baby weight. I start the Pure Gamma cycle on Monday. I am really happy with the results so far but I have earned it all! Can't wait to see what happens with the Gamma round. TBC...
  • AshleyEve101
    AshleyEve101 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been doing T25 since last June, keep hopping between alpha and beta just to mix it up. Best abs of my life! Maybe after the wedding in June when I have time again for more than 2-3 days a week I'll be brave enough to try gamma lol. I find if you don't do it more than 2 days a week it gets harder.
  • sebachie
    sebachie Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Just started Alpha last Friday. I am using this as cross training from my normal training runs. Just completed my 3rd Half Marathon and jumped head first into this...holy ouchies! Today is the first day I don't feel like I'm going to die. Of course I'm behind (up do Day 4) so I have some catch up to do.